Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

NBR Poll: What shampoo/conditioner do you use?

I'll start. Currently I use Suave Rosemary & Mint Shampoo and Conditioner. It smells amazing and my hair is always really silky. Plus its under $3 for the biggest bottle! What do you ladies use?
BabyFruit Ticker
Carter 5.25.10   Charlotte 2.6.12   Baby#3 5.17.15

Re: NBR Poll: What shampoo/conditioner do you use?

• Options
    Aussie
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I use Pantene, Sunsilk and Dove. 
    Liam 07/08/10 -- TTC #2 -- my cloth vlog -- & daily cloth diaper deals Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I buy mine from Lush. They're kind of expensive, but it lasts me a whole year so I guess it makes up for it. I use The Blonde solid shampoo (or sometimes Squeaky Green or Soak 'n Float) and American Cream conditioner.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    BioFusion from Walgreens. It works and smells like Biolage but without the animal testing!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I change it up.  Sometimes Herbal Essences Color Me Happy, other times Matrix Sleek Look, still other time plain old Suave Green Apple.  I'm probably going to do some Nioxin here soon since I've got some serious PP hair loss going on!
  • Options

imagemarykaybride:
    I buy mine from Lush. Theyre kind of expensive, but it lasts me a whole year so I guess it makes up for it. I use The Blonde solid shampoo (or sometimes Squeaky Green or Soak 'n Float) and American Cream conditioner.'

OMG I had a bar of Squeaky Green and I LOVED IT... but it got so flipping gross in that little tin after awhile that I had to toss it.  I also tried the solid conditioner and it made my hair feel very healthy while also leaving it clean, but it was such a PITA breaking it off and trying to like, smoosh it in my hand. There were little green chunks of conditioner all over my tub. 

Now I use Pantene and Herbal Essences. I have some Suave but that crap SUCKS, I just use the conditioner to shave my legs.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers www.foreverfactor.blogspot.com
  • Options
    i use Bumble & Bumble. Love it, and the big bottles last me over a year, so though expensive it lasts forever, so it's worth it.  I bought my current bottles last August and I'm still using them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"