Multiples
Options

What to eat/drink to get them moving?!

I'm having a 3D ultrasound on Sunday morning I can't WAIT!!!  I'll be 17 weeks and 4 days so I really hope these babies show us what they are!  I can't wait to find out what we're having.  When I did my 3D u/s with DS I had a king size snickers and a pepsi on the way and the little booger was ASLEEP with his hands over his face!  They kept shaking my belly and trying to get him to move.  Just wondering if anyone had any success with eating/drinking anything in particular to get those babies a movin?!

I have my anatomy scan 4 days later so I figure if I can't find out at one I SHOULD find out at the other scan!  But we have all the grandmas and aunts going to the 3D one so I really hope we do find out what we're having!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What to eat/drink to get them moving?!

• Options
    I don't have any personal experience yet, but a friend told another pregnant friend that a big cold glass of orange juice followed by a cold glass of water always worked for her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lost Lilah (Audra's twin) at 26 weeks. Cause unknown. Forever in our hearts
  • Options
    I have heard the OJ thing, something about the acid in it???  I dunno, it's worth a shot! :)  Thanks.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My 18 week u/s was at 8am- around 7am I had a coffee & a toaster strudel, it was a party in my uterus.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Lipton tea makes this individual packs that you can pour into a bottle of water to make tea. I use to have one of the raspberry green tea ones with lunch. About a half hour after that the girls would be doing somersalts in there. I went to a NST one day after having this with lunch and they were kicking the monitors right off my belly.

Oj never really did anything for them, but that green tea sure did.

Good luck, I hope you get to see the goods.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

anything sweet...  was told be careful of teas and false sweeteners tho.  milk puts them to sleep, too. 

• Options
    Diet pepsi always got my two moving for some reason.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    2 chem preg, 4 failed IUIs, 2 canc IVFs, 2 BFN IVFs, IVF #5 = BFP!!!
    3/23 Beta #1 @ 17dpo = 913, Beta #2 @ 19dpo = 1724, Beta #3 @ 21 dpo = 3240
    First u/s 3/29 @ 5 weeks 2 days - 3 sacs 6 weeks 3 days - 3 heartbeats 8 Weeks - Lost Baby C, Babies A and B going strong
  • Options
    Cold water always worked for me :)
  • Options

imageLoveTravel:
    Cold water always worked for me :)

this...drinking it quickly...and a lot

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards