Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Gift ideas needed for a new mom?

ok, I need some creativity and fun gift ideas for a coworker who has recently become a good friend throughout both our pregnancies who just had her baby 3 weeks ago and I am so guilty as I just started back at work and have not had an opportunity to send a gift just yet. Any good ideas as to what I can send her that would be creative and get good use that perhaps you received that you would recommend? Total cost I want to spend would be $50. I was thinking perhaps a small gift card and something else so I a just not sending one gift card as I feel like that is lame and doesnt require much thought behind it. Thanks

Re: Gift ideas needed for a new mom?

• How about offering to take her to lunch??
  • How about a gift card for her favorite take-out restaurant and one of the glowing seahorses for her LO?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • There are things I've learned about through this board that I never would have otherwise!  The seahorse (DD loves it!), Sofie (I don't personally have this, but might buy it soon!), the winkle by Manhattan Toys (DD loves it!).  Right there is like, $45!!  And toys her baby is sure to love!!
  • My fav. gift I received was nursing pj's and tops. With all the focus on baby, its really nice to get something thats baby related but for you!

1ht 

Baby #3 is on the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

Also Mama to Max 5/21/10 and Lucy 6/18/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"