Trying to Get Pregnant

Opinions on EPO, fertile CM, other suppliments

Hi ladies, I was wondering if people would share their experiences and opinions on some of the suppliments that are discussed here: Evening Primrose Oil (EPO), Fertilitea, Fertile CM, am I missing any? I'm thinking of trying out something new this cycle to help out with CM, but am a little overwhelmed by all the info available on these from google and the product websites. TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Opinions on EPO, fertile CM, other suppliments

• I take a Prenatal every morning, green tea supplements, and false unicorn (they say not to use it if you don't want to get pregnant; used for reproductive health in men and women!)

It hasn't worked for me (yet) but I have noticed more regular cycles  

• After many years on BCP's, I knew my CM would not be optimal right away. So after one cycle of no fertile quality CM, I started EOP and drinking green tea. Then I added some Mucinex. Last cycle was the first I noticed EWCM for the first time. It wasn't a LOT but it was some.

I may try Fertile CM next cycle, not sure yet.

b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Loading the player...
  • I take PNVs.

Have also been trying POM juice, green tea, Robitussin and EPO and I seem to be getting a bit more CM than I am used to (but it is only my 2nd cycle off BC so not sure what is caused by supplements vs nature).

HTH! 

• I take Green tea, Pregnacare conception(has folic acid vit and minerals included)and lots of water. So far having lots of EWCM.
  • I just started using Evening Primrose Oil this cycle. I had read many reviews that said it may take a few months to build up in your system for you to see a difference, but for me I saw a difference immediately. I have been taking 2, 2,300 mg pills a day. Hope this helps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't usually get a lot of EWCM, so this cycle (cycle 5) i tried Fertile CM tablets, and i think they are great.  they really helped with increasing the amount of EWCM i had...

this might really have helped with my odds this cycle... feeling hopeful for a BFP!  if it happens i will be thanking Fertile CM tablets... 

my advice is don't try too many things in one go... you don't want to shock your body too much in one go!

GL!! 

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"