Orange County Babies

Prenatal Massage Rec?

Do you know any great places to get a prenatal massage? I'm in north OC and I'm looking for one for myself (26 weeks pregnant) and for a gift certificate for a friend (10 weeks).

Any info on cost would be helpful too. Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Prenatal Massage Rec?

• I had a great one at Glen Ivy at the Brea Mall. I can't remember the price exactly but maybe was around $100-$120?
  • I had a wonderful one at Burke Williams Orange.
  • Loading the player...
  • Elements Massage actually specialize in pregnancy massage and it's only $59! https://touchofelements.com/fountainvalley
  • I worked at Glen Ivy Brea for a few years. I know they've lowered their prices recently, but if you want the same quality massage at a less expensive price, go to Massage Envy in Brea or Total Woman's gym in Brea. A lot of the GI therapists are there now. Massage Envy is $39 for initial massage, $59 after that. Total Woman is around $90 but they run specials all the time so you can more than likely get it cheaper. Total woman is nicer and has more of the "spa" environment, and has the benefit of using the gym as well.
  • Body Centre has a good prenatal massage for an affordable price. I went last week to the Costa Mesa one on Baker and it was very relaxing. I'm going back soon. There are no amenities but you can't use the steam/sauna/jacuzzi anyways since you're preggers! They also accept Spafinder so go to Costco beforehand to buy discounted Spafinder certificates!
  • imagecstw:
    I had a wonderful one at Burke Williams Orange.

I have one scheduled here Sunday, its $115. I hear massage envy is just as good, but much cheaper.

• Thanks ladies! Hs anyone actually tried Massage Envy while pregnant? I've been to Burke Williams when I wasn't pregnant and it was great but all the extra amenities aren't important to me right now. 
  • imagelaurapalmer:
    Thanks ladies! Hs anyone actually tried Massage Envy while pregnant? I've been to Burke Williams when I wasn't pregnant and it was great but all the extra amenities aren't important to me right now. 

I have never been to massage envy, but I had mine at Burke Williams today and the amenities were wonderful. Aromatherapy in the mist room, zoning out in the quiet room, fruit, juices, moisturizers, it was great. When I got there I didn't think I would use the amenities either. But after the massage I thought why not, and I didn't regret it. I feel wonderful. Although, it was much pricier than Massage envy, so I guess I paid for those "free amenities"  Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"