Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

did your LO go down an hour earlier today?

I know it is not bed time yet for most of us, but my LO usually takes his last nap at 3 and he is now taking it at 2 so I think he will also want to push up his bed time. . . . .

Re: did your LO go down an hour earlier today?

• Options
    I tried explaining daylight savings to my DD but I don't think she completely understood! We are running into the same problem I am just trying to slowly push back her naps and will hopefully be able to push back her bedtime tonight so she sleeps and won't wake up an hour early tomorrow morning!
  • Options
    We have absolutely no schedule at all, so the time change hasn't effected us at all. :)
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DD is currently sleeping, and I'm not sure if this will turn into her first stretch of the night, or if it'll be a nap. It's up to her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Pffft.  She would have to actually GO down to worry about the time.  She has a cold and it has been one helluva long day.
  • Options
    We kept him up as long as we could without him having a meltdown.  He ended up going down 30 minutes early.
  • Options

imageRuthgers:
    We kept him up as long as we could without him having a meltdown.  He ended up going down 30 minutes early.

This.  Except that like the PP, our DS also has a cold, and every night for the last week has been a total crapshoot.  We never know how long he'll actually go down for. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We tried pushing back her  bedtime by 15 min each day last week. But today, she had to take a short nap, so that she can be on her new bedtime.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicMy food blog: Blissfully Delicious BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DD actually slept an extra hour this morning so I am hoping she goes to bed at her normal time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It seemed like we were on schedule today, but she did go down about 20 minutes before she normally does.

• Options
    imageKRISTA555:

DD is currently sleeping, and I'm not sure if this will turn into her first stretch of the night, or if it'll be a nap. It's up to her.

Same situation here.  He's been sleeping since 5, so I might wake him up at 6 p.m. (we're MST).

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageAngela814:
    We have absolutely no schedule at all, so the time change hasn't effected us at all. :)

This.

She goes to bed anywhere between 8 and 9:30. She was fussing to go to sleep around 7:30 and was asleep by 8.

Lilypie - (fjc0)

• Options
    We just put DS down for the night at 7:30...an 1 1/2 early.  Oh well.
  • Options
    DD woke up an hour early this morning but all her bottles and nap time and bedtime were the same so no change for us = )
  • Options
    Yup.  Got up an hour early today...except it actually wasn't now that I think about it.  Got up at 9:30 instead of 10:30, except his time, it would've been 10:30, lol.  Anyway, he went to bed WAY early tonight.  Usually goes to bed at 8-8:30 and had him in bed at 6:30...which used to be 7:30, lol.
  • Options
    Yup!  DD is flexible in the mornings.  She'll "wake up" at 5-6am, depending on my start time, to nurse before I go to work (usually my alarm wakes her a little so I end up almost dream feeding her) or she'll sleep in a bit if I don't work or am going in in the afternoon.  We started our routine at 7 instead of 8 tonight and she was asleep by 8 instead of 9!  She acted the same as she does every night.  We'll see how she is in the morning ... a day I'm off and we usually sleep in a bit before I nurse her the first time! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"