Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Stupid Daylight Savings Time!

Crap! I thought it was almost 6 Sleep But nooo, which means I have been wide awake since 4:00 instead of 5:00! Lot's of sleep for the daddy and the baby - but not so much for the momma :( Anyone else up??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Stupid Daylight Savings Time!

• Options

I'm up.  Poor DS thought it was his usual wake up time 5:30 but no...sorry baby it's only 4:30.

I think it's gonna be a long day today!

• Options
    I'm up, but only because I have to be at work in an hour... 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

me. 

DS has been getting up at 530 am for over a week (he normally doesn 630 or 7 the latest). DD ate and went back down, but my toddler wont do that =) 

• Options
    imageJean&Crys:

I'm up.  Poor DS thought it was his usual wake up time 5:30 but no...sorry baby it's only 4:30.

This exactly. We were up at 4:30 too. Blah.

Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • Options
    Yep DD got up at 4:30 after having a restless night. My DH was suppose to get up with her this morning but "its to early" I am so pissed at him right about now!!
  • Options

I think it's going to help me, at least for a little while.  I've been having a super hard time getting up early to pump, and then trying to play catch up the rest of the day.  

• Options

I'm up - a little confused by the time - half our clocks are wrong and half are right - so I'll have to fix them all when everyone wakes up.

DS and I had a stomach bug yesterday (YUCK and poor DS), so I am mostly just relieved this morning that DS is happy and talking and slept all night (except up to eat once).

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS actually went to bed a half hour later last night on his own. He usually wakes up around 5:30, but it's 5:30 (adjusted time) and he's still asleep after getting up to eat. Go figure! I think he decided to adjust his own schedule for DST.
  • Options
    imagePubStar09:
    imageJean&Crys:

This exactly. We were up at 4:30 too. Blah.

Yup! Us too.

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Ugh... ya know this is probably the first year in my LIFE that I am so tired that I could've slept later... but I have to cutest little alarm clock that woke me up this morning. I guess I shouldn't complain, he slept until 6am (new time)... just means earlier nap and maybe even an extra nap today. Hopefully he doesn't want to go to bed tonight at 6 or 7!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have no idea why but last night was the BEST sleep LO has ever gotten. He went down at 8:15 and I was so worried he would be up around 5 (after a lot of wake-ups in between), and shockingly, he slept solid until 7 am. I can't believe it! I hope it lasts :)
  • Options
    Yep, but it's nothing new here!
  • Options
    Yes. DD woke up at 5AM (her old 6AM wake up time), and she was whining then crying. So I woke up, made breakfast for DH and I, and baked some cranberry scones ;-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicMy food blog: Blissfully Delicious BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageh2babe:
    Yes. DD woke up at 5AM (her old 6AM wake up time), and she was whining then crying. So I woke up, made breakfast for DH and I, and baked some cranberry scones ;-)

Yum! I seriously considered making a good breakfast today, but I already did that once this week and I certainly don't want DH getting used to that lol Cool

• Options
    imagesmm010108:

imageh2babe:

Yum! I seriously considered making a good breakfast today, but I already did that once this week and I certainly don't want DH getting used to that lol Cool

Too late for that at my house. One time, I woke up 30 min earlier, and when he came downstairs, he asked, what are we having for breakfast? LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPicMy food blog: Blissfully Delicious BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"