Lehigh Valley ladies — The Bump
Philadelphia Babies

Lehigh Valley ladies

I took the Bieber bus to NYC a few months ago, and DH and I are wanting to go for a date night/1 night overnight trip in December.

I'm assuming that the buses will be PACKED at that time of year. Has anyone gone around now with them? We might have to take a really early a.m. one or something. Hmm.

TIA. 

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Lehigh Valley ladies

• We usually take the really early buses into the city and have no trouble at all.  If Bieber is full, try Transbridge. We take Transbridge frequently. I believe Perkiomen Tours goes to the city too.

• imageSportsChiquita:

We usually take the really early buses into the city and have no trouble at all.  If Bieber is full, try Transbridge. We take Transbridge frequently. I believe Perkiomen Tours goes to the city too.

Oh, great to know - thanks! (and hi!)

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I just had my first experience with Bieber (from Philly to Bethlehem) and catching it was quite the nightmare. I'd say choose a time where if something happens you'll be ready to dive on the next!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards