Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

what inspires you now?

before having my LO, I remember looking at life, obviously, differently than I do now,,, & like you all.... the ONE thing primarily on my mind (& in my heart) is my baby. I'm working on something for my work (as a photographer) and am really interested in women, womens perspectives, lifes motivations & inspirations, and general happiness. my work is seriously the best job out there & I'm just wondering from all of your swollen hearts : what inspires you now???? thank you
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: what inspires you now?

• Options
    The only thing that gets me out of bed is hearing my baby girl talk. She goes on and on and on. I've battled depression and anxiety and never thought I'd come to appreciate life as much as I do now. Having a baby is a gift, and the thought of bettering this princess' life inspires me to be a better person. Cheesy - I know. But oh so true.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My baby girl and my husband inspire me most. I love  having our own little family and I love my life so much. I love being a mom so much that some days I can't believe that I could be so blessed. I get all teary eyed just thining about it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Music has always and will always inspire me to the fullest... however, now like you said, with becoming a mom, my little girl and boyfriend inspire me to be the best I can be. Like PP said, I also had depression issues in the past and now that I have her, I can't even imagine what I used to think all the time... If I would have known that I would have her at this point in my life, it probably would have all been a different story. I'm just so grateful for her and my wonderful boyfriend at this point. If I didn't have them, I really don't know where I'd be.
  • Options

imagewesterngirl91:
    The only thing that gets me out of bed is hearing my baby girl talk. She goes on and on and on. I've battled depression and anxiety and never thought I'd come to appreciate life as much as I do now. Having a baby is a gift, and the thought of bettering this princess' life inspires me to be a better person. Cheesy - I know. But oh so true.

Exactly this for me as well.  Life has finally become amazing!  Better late than never, right?!  I'm happy you found this kind of inspiration too.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD has lit a fire under my bum to try to do what I really love. How can I tell her she can be anything and do anything if I'm not showing her it's possible?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"