Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

tell me more about the amber beads

How does the necklace/bracelet work?  Do they bite or suck on it, or just wear it?  In a post below someone mentioned wearing it as an anklet, so I guess they don't actually bite it?

Has anyone used it?  Does it help? 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: tell me more about the amber beads

• Options
    I think they just wear it.  I personally don't believe it works, but I know someone who swears by it.
  • Options

I see the necklace to be more of a hazard...and I am not convinced it will help......here's a site with some infor..

https://www.amber-teething-necklaces.com/amber_teething_necklace_for_baby_teething_remedy.html

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We love ours! DD wears a necklace from inspiredbyfinn.com Each bead is individually knotted off so it's not a choking hazard and she doesn't wear it at night. I have noticed she's less depserate to gnaw on everything (she's already teething, I can see her teeth coming up)

I always hear people saying that they aren't sure if it works or not. My mother ordered one about a month ago. She used to get chronic migraines to the point of vomiting and being unable to function. Even prescription pain killers did nothing. Since wearing the necklace she's gotten 2 in a month (it used to happen at least twice a week) and one dose of tylenol got rid of both of them.

I'm a believer! And even if it doesn't do anything, it's not hurting anything that's for sure!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"