Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

How often do you change crib sheets?

I remember when I was pregnant hearing my MIL talk about a girl she knew who only changed her babies crib bedding once a week ..GASP! I was thinking once a week sounded normal. I change DDs once a week unless she pees through/spits up etc. DD was never a very messy baby though. She hardly ever  spit up and didn't have a bottle in bed.

Re: How often do you change crib sheets?

• once a week, she has never pee'd through her diaper and doesn't spit up anymore.  When she was younger I probably did it twice/week sometimes because of poop explosions.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • With the drooling I usually changed them every other day.
  • Loading the player...
  • If there's no 'reason' (like diaper explosion, vomit etc) to, then yeah once a week. I do his sheet on Sunday when I do ours. How often does your MIL think it should be changed?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC#2 October 2011. June 2012 diagnosed with mild PCOS and both tubes blocked.
    10/1/12 miracle BFP 11/12/12 missed m/c (9w2d), baby stopped growing at 7 weeks
    1/16/13 BFP, EDD 9/27/13, m/c 1/19/13
    imagephoto rainbowleavesbadge-1_zpsa9246b63.jpg
    2/12/13 BFP, EDD 10/25/13 Please stick little one
    A stowaway on board! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• About once a week or so. Unless there's an obvious need.

I sometimes through his blankets in a couple times a week, he sleeps on top of them, he rarely even touches his sheet.

• Every Sunday when I wash our bedsheets. Unless she has a poopsplosion or leaks through her diaper which hardly ever happens anymore.
  • We used to just wash when they got dirty (which rarely happens) or it seemed like it had been a long time? probably every six weeks or so. Your MIL would be scandalized, but that?s about how often we change our own sheets.

But DD reacted to dust mites on her allergy test, so now we wash *everything* once a week in hot water per our allergist?s recommendation.

• Once a week for diaper explosions or peeing through. That rarely happens. I now only change it once a week because there is always some sand from daycare in ds clothes when I change him for bed.
  • With no extra messes then they get washed on Sundays just like the rest of the bedding in the house.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Due December 16, 2012! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Same with everyone else.  I change their sheets every Sun as long as nothing happens during the week.
  • Once a week along with the rest of the linens in the house.  
  • Yeah... I only wash ours about once a month. DS's maybe every 2 weeks or if it looks dirty.
  • I wash all of her bedding, blankets, and lovey at least once a week unless we have an accident of some sort in between that time.

Now that she goes to daycare, I wash her lovey about 2-3 times a week as opposed to the once a week I used to.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagepeachypear:

We used to just wash when they got dirty (which rarely happens) or it seemed like it had been a long time? probably every six weeks or so. Your MIL would be scandalized, but that?s about how often we change our own sheets.  

I'm sorry but Ick!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekatie_cj@hotmail.com:

About once a week or so. Unless there's an obvious need.

I sometimes through his blankets in a couple times a week, he sleeps on top of them, he rarely even touches his sheet.

This.

• imagepeachypear:

We used to just wash when they got dirty (which rarely happens) or it seemed like it had been a long time? probably every six weeks or so. Your MIL would be scandalized, but that?s about how often we change our own sheets.

But DD reacted to dust mites on her allergy test, so now we wash *everything* once a week in hot water per our allergist?s recommendation.

yeah umm...I really hope you are straight out of your freshly bleached tub when getting in bed.

• imageemmared1986:
    Yeah... I only wash ours about once a month. DS's maybe every 2 weeks or if it looks dirty.

Yea this. Now I feel like a huge dirtball after reading this thread!

S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• imagesunnyday016:

imageemmared1986:
    Yeah... I only wash ours about once a month. DS's maybe every 2 weeks or if it looks dirty.

Yea this. Now I feel like a huge dirtball after reading this thread!

Ditto! 

• Once a week.  Unless of course there is an accident.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"