Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

early to bed, early to rise, and a time change - YUCK

Anyone else worried about this time change? LO goes to bed at 6:30 and wakes up around 5-5:30, we want to push this back anyways so he sleeps until at least six, but this time change is not going to help things at all! Trying to keep him up past 6:30 is like fighting with a wildabeast! I'm so not excited about getting up at 4:30 next week.

DX PCOS, Endometriosis 2009
Eliot. Born 6/18/10
Missed m/c discovered 1/6/12 at 8-9 weeks
D&C 1/10/12
My Blog
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: early to bed, early to rise, and a time change - YUCK

• Options

Oh, I am totally dreading it.

My guys will sleep from 7:30 to 6:30 most days, not looking forward to fighting two cranky babies at night nor getting up at 4 again (later they go to bed, earlier they get up)

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
     Me too, but just try for an extra ten minutes every night until they get back to the normal time.  GL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am absolutely terrified for the time change.  I work evenings, so I'm not accustomed to waking up early, AT ALL.  I don't get home from work until 9pm, sometimes 10pm, so with him already waking at 2am, 5am, and starting the day at 7, I'm already exhausted!  I can't imagine if those times become 1, 4, and 6.... I'll die!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD goes to bed at 8pm and wakes up around 8am-9am so I will simply try to keep her on the same schedule. Might take a few days but I dont think it'll be too bad. Up until last week she was going to bed at 9pm and it just took 2-3 days to get her to go to bed at 8pm so crossing my fingers that it'll go smoothly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes! Right now it is a fight to keep DD up past 6:30, and she wakes up at 6:00 the following morning, so I am not looking forward to figuring out the time change either.  She starts day care next week, so I am hoping she will take a nap in the car on the way home which may allow me to push her bed time back a little if necessary. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"