Ohio Babies
Options

Kid-Friendly Meet-Up Place?

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
Hi Ladies, can anyone recommend a good place to catch-up with friends, where the kids would also be entertained (ie. run around & play with things)? I'll be meeting 3 of my college roommates in Columbus the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We all have young children (1.5-6) and Columbus is a good central location, but since none of us are from there...it's tough to know where the "kid-friendly" places are. Any suggestions would be very helpful...Thanks!!

Re: Kid-Friendly Meet-Up Place?

• Options

Hi!

I don't have kids yet, but my friend takes her daughter to the Firefly cafe in Clintonville. I'm not sure if that would be easy access for you but you can look them up online and see if it looks like it would something you would all be into. She really likes it because she can get a coffee and hang out while her daughter plays.

Jen

Mommy to Luke
  • Options

It might a little too much of the kid-friendly idea that you're going for, but that Recreational Outlet in Powell is great for kids and boy can they run around.  Now, as for a cozy place for your friends to sit and talk... I'm not really sure that will happen...  Might want to check it out.

Just an idea...

Started TTC September 2006 5 Rounds of Clomid FAIL | 4 FAILed IUIs | Thousands of dollars wasted in IF treatments Combination of supplements and relaxtion = 2 BFPs BFP Spud 5.10.2010 | EDD 1.15.11| No heartbeat and d&c 6.17.2010 BFP Sprout 9.28.10 | EDD 6.4.11 | It's a BOY!!!| Born 6.10.11 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Following my d&c, we had 1 crazy cycle and 1 normal cycle, and then we got a BFP on 9.28.10! Baby C was born 6.10.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Graeter's on Bethel Road - grab some ice cream and then the kids can run around in the indoor play area.  Or Tuttle Mall in Dublin has a nice play area for kids (although that may be packed that weekend!).
  • Options
    I agree with Graeter's on Bethel or the Tuttle play area. There's also Magic Mountain across from Polaris Mall. They have the arcade style games upstairs and a play area downstairs that my toddler enjoys. The play area in Polaris Mall is good too, but is usually pretty crowded.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"