2nd Trimester

Still can't keep my eyes open....when does the exhaustion end??

I was really hoping I'd have some new found energy this week (13 weeks).  I'm sleeping 9pm-6am and still struggling with fatigue in the afternoon/evenings, when did your exhaustion end?  yawn....

Re: Still can't keep my eyes open....when does the exhaustion end??

• I'm guessing when the kid goes to college.
  • I think after your LO leaves for college!!  JK.  I was exhausted through my entire pregnancy with DD never felt that "surge of energy" same so far with this one. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • It hasn't... lol I'm tired every day all day.
  • imageambrandau2:
    I'm guessing when the kid goes to college.

lol - that doesn't give me much hope!

• imageambrandau2:

Yes

I'm 25 weeks and can't keep my eyes open. In fact, I might take a power nap here at work right now.... zzzz.

STM due Feb. 2017!
  • imageambrandau2:

Yes

I'm 25 weeks and can't keep my eyes open. In fact, I might take power nap here at work right now.... zzzz.

STM due Feb. 2017!
  • In my opinion, it never goes away.  Once your LO gets here, its a whole different kind of exhaustion.
    (c) Holly Aprecio Photography - Oct 2011

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageambrandau2:

I love this!

Gunnar is my IVF miracle...after 4 years of TTC...Two cycles of IVF...Our little dude blessed us with his birth...I thank God everyday for him. Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Doh! I was hoping for my "burst of energy" in the second semester! It is a STRUGGLE to stay up past 8 pm. I have to fight to even try to stay up till 9. I was hoping the fatigue would die down to.

I guess since I never got morning sickness I just have to deal with this instead.

• My energy didn't kick back in until about 16 weeks, and I had to force it!  I refused to let myself lie on the couch when I got done with work (although I desperately wanted to) and I forced myself to get stuff done, and within a few weeks, my energy was back.  Make sure you're getting a good night's sleep, though, because that helps a lot.  I always make sure to sleep at least 8-9 hours a night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Check out my blog ThreeHundredPages.com Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Don't hold your breath waiting on it. I'm still getting in bed at 7:30 at night.  

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• I've been tired since I was pregnant with DS#1 in 2004, lol. I wish I could say I was totally energized...But nope. I seem to stay tired while pregnant and then of course baby comes and the exhaustion continues.
  • I asked this question yesterday and while I didn't get a lot of concrete responses, I seem to recall that 18-19 weeks was around when I started feeling more energetic with my first baby.  I happened to ask my doctor this question today when I saw her and she said the typical is 20 weeks.  Hope that helps.
  • Still exhausted here at 19 weeks!
  • After 21 weeks, I'm going to throw up the white flag and say that magical second tri wind is a crock :(
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"