Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

The dreaded hemorroid

Did they go away?[Poll]
DS has acid relux and milk protein allergy, and had torticollis, used to EP, now we FF . April siggy 3-6 month
We're Finally Three imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
Born 7lb, 15oz, 21-1/4, 2 mo - 12lbs, 14oz. 25", 3mo - 14lb, 4oz 26in , 4 mo - 16lb, 1oz, 26 3/4 in, 5 mo 18 lb, 4oz 27-3/4 in, 6 mo 28 3/4 in 19lb, 14oz

Re: The dreaded hemorroid

• Options
    The way my doctor explained it was that hemorrhoids were like varicose veins.  They dont always go away, but they can go down. It just flares up and things like that. I didnt even get mine until Annabelle was closer to 2 months old. It killed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No, they never go away. In my experience at least. But you will not always be aware of it. If you eat a healthy diet and have a healthy lifestyle it will most likely rarely, if ever, flare up and bother you. If you are constantly getting constipated or having other issues, then it will come back at these times. Otherwise, it's not that big of a deal.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemegperk72:
    No, they never go away. In my experience at least. But you will not always be aware of it. If you eat a healthy diet and have a healthy lifestyle it will most likely rarely, if ever, flare up and bother you. If you are constantly getting constipated or having other issues, then it will come back at these times. Otherwise, it's not that big of a deal.

This poster is correct.  My dad was a colon-rectal surgeon so I've been around this talk all my life but never experienced it until I had my son.  If it keeps bothering you, you can go to a colon-rectal doctor and have them removed.  If it is a fissure, you will need to see a doctor or it will constantly bother you. 

3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"