Multiples
Options

QOTD: Who do they look like/take after?

QOTD: Who do your multiples look like?

So far, Maggie is looking more like me when I was a baby, and Nanny is looking more like DH when he was her age.  Or at least that's what our mom's tell us - but we don't really see it though.

As far as those little quirks go though we can really see ourselves in them.  One example is when they wake up in the morning, Nanny is wide awake from the moment her eyes are open and she's ready to go - which is so much like her Daddy.  Maggie however likes to lay in her crib and snuggle for a little while, stretch and yawn, and maybe even cat nap for a bit before she gets up, which is so like me.

bfp 5/17/09 - missed m/c 6/17/09 @ 9w - stopped growing 6w 1d, D&C 6/19/09
BFP #2 10/13/2009 on our 2nd Wedding Anniversary
Discovered TWINS during the 6w u/s - what a shocker!
Delivered on 5/19/2010 at 34 weeks due to pre-e and HELLP syndrome
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
The Bump MoM Recipe Collection

Re: QOTD: Who do they look like/take after?

• Options

Will looks a LOT like DH.

People often say Alex looks like me but I think it's really just b/c we have a similar hair color and somewhat similar smiles. I think Alex looks a little like a lot of people, especially two of his cousins on DH's side. The eye shape, the little button nose, etc.

fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options

Gray = DH all the way.  he's my smallest baby - i love that he's still "small" b/c his brothers were/is so big by the time they hit his age.... and Gray loves to snuggle and put his head on my shoulder which i just love.... but he doesn't stay for long - he snugs then runs off!

Gibby = me all the way - like an identical of me at his age, but I had blonde hair and he has brown.  he's also the only one of the 3 that has my blue eyes.  he's not as snuggly - but loves to sit on my lap and chill for a long while.

they are night and day - in looks and personalities. It's so amazing!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've got one of each! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

To be honest, I don't see anything physically in either one of them that reminds me of myself or looks like me as a baby. Weird, though: Luke looks just like my husband's dad. And, though Cal doesn't really look like my husband's dad, he and Luke look more and more similar each day.

I guess they might both sort of have my cheekbones. But I don't know. It changes all the time.

• Options
    Lauryn is DH all the way.  Ava is more DH than me.  But they both have my curly hair.  As for personalities, Lauryn is still like DH.  And Ava is more like me.
  • Options

Everyone says they look just like DH, but honestly, I can't tell either way.

08/17/10

09/30/10

09/15/10

How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Options

Milina looks llike a combo of my mom and MIL (but she looks more like DH)...and Ava is more a combination of my grandma and dh's grandma (but looks more like me)...

Ava is very laid back (more me) and milina is more tighly wound (DH)...but still they are both a good combination of us both...Ava takes nap/bedtime very serious (DH)...and Milina would rather rock the house (me)

• Options
    Mine are still really young so I don't see either one of us in them. Everyone says they look like DH but I don't see it yet.
  • Options
    Katie is the spitting image of me and Natty looks just like DH, right down to her "concerned" face. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options

Pea-kay - I feel like your boys are a good mix of you and DH.

For us, M looks exactly like me when I was a baby, and E is a mini-C.  Here's a picture from our 6 month photos:

• Options
    We have one of each. Fiona is almost identical to what I looked like as a baby. Caitlin looks a lot like DH, right down to her cute expressions. Personality wise they are really changing right now, they're both pretty wild so we'll see where they end up! I'm a little more excitable and DH is pretty laid back..well, he used to be before the twins :)
  • Options

the boys have my eyes and my skin tone. other then that they are CLONES of DH. i think if we asked Pea-Kay she would say ID trips!?

image?

• Options

Both the girls look just like me from the eyes up.  From the eyes down, B looks a lot like my baby pictures and A looks like her Daddy.  Which is werid b/c they are identical, but EVERYONE says this.

They both pout by puffing our their lower lip and look exactly like me as "apparently" I still do this when I'm upset................. ;)

B is LOUD, likes making noise, banging on things, being involved in the conversation, etc.  She laughs a lot and is pretty goofy.  ALL ME. 

A is quieter, more reserved, happy just to sit on someones lap.  More like DH.

Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Max has my husbands looks and personality. He is so laid back and calm. He sleeps just like my husband too, you can lay him down and he is always asleep within 5 minutes without a peep. 

Lily looks and acts like me. She demands attention and has a hard time getting and staying asleep. She looks identical to my older DD, they look more like twins then Max and Lily.  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I think (so far) the boys look like a combination of both. My older brother and I look a lot alike and I think the boys look like him (so i just say they look like me :-) ) but they have my DH's "family mouth". During my C Section I had DH go take a picture of the boys and come to show me. He came back with a picture of Taylen and I remember saying "He looks like Tim (my brother) with Kevin's (DH's brother) mouth." LOL I don't remember much from the delivery but I clearly remember that.

• Options
    imagelgurian:

the boys have my eyes and my skin tone. other then that they are CLONES of DH. i think if we asked Pea-Kay she would say ID trips! 

hee hee, cute! you can really tell from your sig pic that they look like their daddy!

How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"