Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Please slow down baby!!!

DS will be 4 months Friday and he is already crawling! We put him on the floor while we ate breakfast, and he threw his paci. Then out of nowhere he starts crawling towards it. As soon as he realizes that DH and I were watching, he fell out on the floor like he had done nothing. He has been doing everything super early. He is moving too fast for me, I can barely keep up. Anyone else in this boat?

Re: Please slow down baby!!!

• Options
    Looks like you are in the same boat as my brother and SIL. Their DS did everything early and at about 6-7 months would just stand up in the middle of the floor. He turned 9 months on the 25th and he was walking before that!
    Brady (7.15.10) and Nolan (5.11.13)
  • Options

imagesourpatchkids:
    Looks like you are in the same boat as my brother and SIL. Their DS did everything early and at about 6-7 months would just stand up in the middle of the floor. He turned 9 months on the 25th and he was walking before that!

lol I can so see DS doing that. I bet it was too cute. So if he is anything like your nephew, I guess we need to baby proof. I don't even know where to start with that one!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesourpatchkids:

BTW your LO is a really cute pumpkin 

• Options
    OMG really! Wow...so exciting but I know what you mean - SLOW DOWN...aw....
  • Options
    imageroyanna:

imagesourpatchkids:

Ya it was cute and amazing to see a baby stand up without holding onto/pulling up on anything! lol

And thanks! He will forever be out little pumpkin - I POAS on Holloween last year and found out I was pregnant. Biggest shock/suprise of my life!

Brady (7.15.10) and Nolan (5.11.13)
  • Options
    imagesourpatchkids:
    imageroyanna:

imagesourpatchkids:

Ya it was cute and amazing to see a baby stand up without holding onto/pulling up on anything! lol

And thanks! He will forever be out little pumpkin - I POAS on Holloween last year and found out I was pregnant. Biggest shock/suprise of my life!

Your welcome! We found out we were expecting 2m after our wedding. We were very shocked, but overjoyed at the same time. I love that he was  a surprise. 

• Options
    imagesourpatchkids:
    imageroyanna:

imagesourpatchkids:

Your welcome! We found out we were expecting 2m after our wedding. We were very shocked, but overjoyed at the same time. I love that he was  a surprise. 

• Options

imagechristine76:
    OMG really! Wow...so exciting but I know what you mean - SLOW DOWN...aw....

I know right!  He's making me doubt how effective my birth control is. lol 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"