Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Need Mommy Friends

I'm a new mom, my son is 3 months old and I am trying to find some moms to hang out with.

I just moved to the McKinney area [near Plano & Allen] and I don't know ANYTHING out here.

I'm also looking for a great daycare for my son and I would love some referrals.

Re: Need Mommy Friends

• Congrats on the birth of your son. I would try either dfwareamoms.com or meetup.com, both are much more active. I'm sure you can find a group as there are lots of families in McKinney.

• I'm in McKinney as well, I take my 2 yr. old daughter to The Heritage Learning Center (Virginia Rd. & Jordan Rd.). I really like it there!! My DH & I went for a tour there & in my opinion it couldn't compare to anywhere else in the area. They have really great structure & the teachers are all really nice.

Have u discovered the Allen outlet mall on Stacy Rd.- One of my fav. places around to shop. I work at the Frisco Athletic Center in Frisco. We have some fun programs where you can interact with Moms and their kids. Kindermusic is one that I'd highly recommend!

Welcome to the area :-D

• Loading the player...
  • mckinney here too :) ditto to what above said about dfwareamoms.com -- its a great resource with very fabulous women.

as for daycare - id only choose kids r kids. but thats bc i like the idea of cameras in the classrooms. 

if you want to join a gym - we go to lifetime fitness at 121/lake forest and ive made some absolutely fabulous mom friends there <3

aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"