Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

melatonin & breastfeeding ??

lately I find when it's finally time to lay down & go to sleep,, I start thinking too much! a common thing from my past but now that I'm sleep deprived,, I don't like it!! anyone know if you can take melatonin while breastfeeding? I used to buy it from trader joes for only 4$ a bottle & it really worked for me.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: melatonin & breastfeeding ??

• Options
    I would be very cautious. Many brands are made with sheep's brain, which I'm not sure is harmful to LO, but it can be harmful to you at the very least. I would talk to your doctor first.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm pretty sure, but not positive, that you should not take it while breastfeeding. 

Totally unrelated to breastfeeding but It's funny you mention melatonin. I found a bottle in my boyfriends (now DH) nighstand, and wanted to try it out.  Well I opened the bottle and there was an engagement ring he was hiding from me! He wins the award for most creative hiding spot! Stick out tongue

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemyluckypig:

I'm pretty sure, but not positive, that you should not take it while breastfeeding. 

Totally unrelated to breastfeeding but It's funny you mention melatonin. I found a bottle in my boyfriends (now DH) nighstand, and wanted to try it out.  Well I opened the bottle and there was an engagement ring he was hiding from me! He wins the award for most creative hiding spot! Stick out tongue

ohhhhhhhhh my god !!!! congratulations!!!! I love it!!! ew--sheep brain! I'm not taking it just based on that!! thanks girls!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"