Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

what is the fisher price seahorse?

I am thinking I need to know...so many of you love it!  I even read "magic emits from it".  Share this with me please!

Re: what is the fisher price seahorse?

• Options

https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Wonders-Soothe-Seahorse/dp/B0028QKPMW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1288637095&sr=8-2

Here is the link on amazon.  My daughter doesn't seem that interested in it, but I keep hearing from friends whose kids love this thing! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    aah, it's like the glo-worm from years ago.  Interesting. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It is the only thing that calms K down at night.  Buy it.  It isn't expensive and if A takes to it like K has you will be one happy momma!
  • Options

DS didn't show much interest in it the first few months, but we still played it and laid it next to him in his RnP. Now, at 10 months old, he's reaching for his beloved Seahorse before I can even lay him down in his crib. He LOVES it, and he puts himself to sleep every single night.

It's helped when we've traveled and he hasn't wanted to sleep. It calmed him down and he associated it with going to sleep.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

The seahorse works wonders when Lukes upset, fussy, wont sleep. I just turn it on and he stares away at the belly & the song luls him to sleep! The other night DH tossed it to me and I missed. It broke and DH went straight to BRU for a new one!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagewife1014:
    aah, it's like the glo-worm from years ago.  Interesting. 

I had forgotten about glo-worms.  I haven't thought about glo-worms since I was six!   Those were awesome in the '80s.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Peyton loves her seahorse too, but it only stays on for about 5 minutes. ?She doesnt fully fall asleep in that time and wakes right back up. ?We ended up going and getting an aquarium that hooks onto the crib, stays on for 25 minutes and has a remote control so we can turn it back on without going all the way in her room. ?Much easier on us!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

It's the best toy ever!!!

We've used it since day one and LO just loves it.

• Options
    There is something about it that conks DD right out! The only down side is that it doesn't play very long, DH and I have had mad-dash sprints across the apartment to turn it back on before DD wakes up, because she will wake up sometimes when it turns off..Stick out tongue
    CafeMom Tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    I read so many glowing reviews on this so I ran out and bought it. Alas, my little guy doesn't care for it...Maybe when he's a little older?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    V has one and a Glow Worm. She seems to love them both :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    OK, note to self...buy seahorse!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"