Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

bumpers...

anybody put them back in the crib yet? DD is rolling all over the place and keeps hitting her head or getting stuck on the sides of the crib.

Re: bumpers...

• Options
    Yes!  About a month and a half ago.  DS would get his legs stuck in the slats on the crib and would wake up screaming.  He doesn't seem to go near the bumpers yet.  But DS isn't really a roller (knock on wood!) - he can, just chooses not to.
  • Options
    I have a breathable one in DD's crib.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageshortms6:
    I have a breathable one in DD's crib.

This.  We love our breathable bumper...helps keep his arms and legs in, but also helps mommy sleep well at night. (He LOVES to curl up to the edge of the crib...on his tummy)

• Options
    I will have to look up the breathable bumpers. The bumpers I have are NOT breathable. They are huge, fluffly, girly danger zones. ha ha
  • Options

imageapaul1208:
    I will have to look up the breathable bumpers. The bumpers I have are NOT breathable. They are huge, fluffly, girly danger zones. ha ha

I feel the same way as the pp.  I am at ease with the breathable one.  They sell them at BRU for $30 and online at Target, Walmart, and BRU for $20-30.  They actually look pretty nice when they are on the crib.

• Options
    We're just about ready to.  DS2 has got his leg caught and woke up screaming recently.  Scared me to death!  DS1 rolls all over the place too, so it's only a matter of time before he does it too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    not yet- im waiting till he has more control.
    2 m/c's before DS, 3 m/c's post DS (Jan '12, March'12, May '12) image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I took the other ones out and put in a breathable bumper. I sleep better at night with that one in there. She travels all over that crib.

Lilypie - (fjc0)

• Options
    Yes. We put breathable bumpers in at 3 months, he was scooting all over the place!
    Liam 07/08/10 -- TTC #2 -- my cloth vlog -- & daily cloth diaper deals Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"