Indiana Babies
Options

U-verse or Brighthouse?

We're trying to figure out which service to go with in our new home. I'd like to get an appointment scheduled so we don't have to wait 2 weeks before we have service once we move in. Pro's and Con's of both, please and thank you!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: U-verse or Brighthouse?

• Options

We have Brighthouse.  We wanted U-verse, but it isn't offered in my neighborhood (but it is in my sister's neighborhood 3 minutes from my house).  Anyway - double check with AT&T to make sure it's available for your home.

I'm not a huge fan of Brighthouse, but we got a killer deal, so I can't complain too much.  We had some issues when we first moved in (June/July timeframe), but since then have had very few issues.  Customer service isn't great though.  That's my biggest complaint.

• Options
    We have Uverse and love it!  I cannot say anything about Brighthouse because we've never had it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have UVerse and love it! My DH had Brighthouse before we moved in together and we ended up getting Dish because he hated it so much!
  • Options
    We have zero experience with Brighthouse.  A family member of ours previously used Brighthouse and, if I remember correctly, they didn't care for it much.  We also have zero experience with U-verse, but are planning on switching from satellite to U-verse as soon as we can (still in contract). A lady that I spoke with several times about the U-verse package worked with me about giving us credits to get out of our contract, which was very nice, and the Internet is a lot better too!  We also would get more for our money than what we currently get with our satellite. 
  • Options
    U-Verse is amazing.  I have absolutely nothing bad to say about the service at all.
  • Options
    Uverse!! Oh how I wish we could get it.
  • Options

Most of my friends who have uverse love it, but there was just a post on our neighborhood message board that be careful if you are at the end of the coverage area b/c you don't get a good signal.  Some people had trouble with the install--it took them hours to do it or they had to come back a 2nd time.

Did you sell your house or is it still on the market?

• Options
    Brighthouse suuuuuuuuuucks.  My parents have it.  They looked into Uverse, but you have to have a box for each TV and they have like 7 TVs so they didn't want to pay for all those boxes. 
    #PerfectStrangers

2012 Races:
    1/28 - Planet Adventure night trail 1/4-marathon - 1:25:47
    3/24 - Sam Costa half marathon - 2:02:47
    4/14 - Hoosier 10 miler - 1:25:21 (8:32) PR!
    7/8 - XTERRA Freedom Fest Hawaii 10K
    9/1 - Indianapolis Women's Half Marathon
    10/20 - Indianapolis Marathon Relay
    11/4 - Monumental Marathon (full marathon #2)
    11/22 - Drumstick Dash 4.5mi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"