Washington Babies

Daycare vent!

Seriously I never knew it was so hard to still get daycare here in Australia. I have called about 12 centers today & at least half of them have a 2-3 yr waiting list!!! Coop will be in school before he ever gets into any of them - unbelievable & a stress I really don't need :( 
collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011

Re: Daycare vent!

• Holy wow! That's a long wait! Have you looked at in-home or thought of finding a mom looking to make some extra money?
    photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • That is crazy Nicole! What about a college student who could come to your place? Is there a way to advertise at the local university?
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekeri1013:
    That is crazy Nicole! What about a college student who could come to your place? Is there a way to advertise at the local university?
    Extremely crazy  & not what I expected! I have him on 4 wait lists so I am just praying that we get something! It certainly makes it hard to return to work though worrying if we can get care or not.

If we need to I might just have to get a nanny until a position comes up in a day care center. We really want Coop to go to a center so that he is mixing with children his own age, though this may just be harder than I thought it would be now :( 

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"