Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Bumbo?

Is it worth it? Especially at 4 months? I've been thinking about getting him one but I just don't know if its worth it or not. He outgrew his bouncer and he doesn't really like being in his swing like he used to. Or should he just stick to his jumperoo? TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bumbo?

• Options
    DD is tolerating hers less and less these days.  If you do get it make sure to get the tray as well.  I dont have the tray but I think if I did, she'd sit in it with her toys for much longer than she is right now.   I'd def look on craigslist and see if you can get one a bit cheaper because you probably won't use it to often after you LO can sit on his own.  Cute siggy, btw!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Craigslist!!  We got 2 for $10!!  (Well, one bumbo and one lionheart)

DD likes it.  We started at about 2 months and she still enjoys it.  We did recently buy a tray and it's definately better with it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We used ours with DS1 even after he could sit on his own - we used it with the tray. We used it when we started solids at 6 months old - it was great to be able to take it with us when we traveled.
    2007 BFP#1 MMC 12w; 2008 BFP#2 DS1; 2010 BFP#3 DS2; 2011 TTC; 2013 Pursuing DIA
  • Options
    Okay. Great. Thanks. I'll go look on craigslist right now.
  • Options
    DD definitely don't use hers as much as I thought she would.  She much prefers her jumperoo.  If you really want one, I'd try to find a used one.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    For sure glad we found ours with a tray on Craigslist for $25.  DS barely fits in his, we got ours about two months ago and I should have gotten it earlier if I was going to take full advantage of it.  Right now we're using it as a high chair.
  • Options
    I have one but it is too dangerous for DD to use. We put it on the floor and she leans back as far as she can so she can get out of it. I watch her while she is in it but it scares me. 

DD#1 is 3! And LO#2 is on his/her way! Due Feb 26th, 2014.

BFP#1: EDD 5/7/2010 born on 5/20/2010. A little girl named Emily.  

BFP#2: m/c 10/29/2012 EDD was 6/21/2012 Baby Hope was 6 weeks 3 days. 

BFP#3: Twin B stopped growing at 8 weeks and 5 days. Found on 8/10/2014. EDD was 2/26/2014. Twin A is still doing great and due date is 2/26/14. 

• Options
    Thanks ladies. But I don't think I'm going to get one he'll be 5 months soon and he's already started sitting longer without falling over to the side. Thanks though
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"