Babies: 0 - 3 Months

moby wrap. how easy?

So I havent gotten my carrier yet but the moby seems like the way to go for alot of people. How easy is it to put on and how secure is it? Im thinking if I was going to go walk my dogs is it secure if I was holding there leashes? Any info is great thanks

Re: moby wrap. how easy?

• Super easy once you get the hang of it, DH just timed me and I can get it on and wrapped in 25 seconds lol. I have walked my dog while wearing LO , it's really snuggly and secure and perfect for newborns. I've heard it doesn't work so well as baby gets bigger, but it hasn't been an issue for us yet.
  • Very easy.  It was secure enough for me to hit the dance floor at my friend's wedding when DD was 6 weeks old (and yes, she fell asleep during the Electric Slide).  I wouldn't go by the manual, however.  Try youtube videos.  They are much better at explaining how to get it correct.
  • Loading the player...
  • I would get nothing done and never get out of the house without it..it takes a few tries to get the hang of it, but while worth it..there are videos online that show you step by step if you need a better visual..my twins love it!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image image Visit The Nest!
  • I loved my Moby when DD was younger.  Now we use a Mei Tai and I love it too.
  • imagejkalmommy2b:
    Very easy.  It was secure enough for me to hit the dance floor at my friend's wedding when DD was 6 weeks old (and yes, she fell asleep during the Electric Slide).  I wouldn't go by the manual, however.  Try youtube videos.  They are much better at explaining how to get it correct.

lol awesome! DD practically lives in the moby. i also agree, it's pretty secure and safe to do things. just don't lean over without supporting them, but i do everything around the house wearing her around and she's pretty snug in there.

• I loved it at first b/c it was snuggly and secure, but I started worrying about his neck being kinked too much (probably not tying it quite right). I switched to Bjorn and still love that for out and about b/c I can leave the back piece on and just hook him in with the front piece when I go somewhere.

Now I've discovered the kangaroo hold for the Moby and it's fantastic for getting stuff done around the house and my DS sleeps well in it. He is right now actually!

Like PP said - you do have to try it a few times to get the hang of it, use the YouTube vids. Also, make sure you hold LO's head when you bend over.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"