TTC After a Loss

PIP your costume :)

I'm copying Stillbaking, I want to see everyone's costumes!

We had a party last night and it was a lot of fun!  We started it up right after the Ducks beat USC (we are officially #1 in the Nation!  Woot woot!) and I was Marie Antoinette (post beheading if you can't tell)

Show me yours ladies! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PIP your costume :)

• Oh, and I have to show off DH---he's sooo silly!  He was a guy off of Reno 911 and he may or may not have a pair of socks stuffed down those itty bitty shorts!

• great costume!  Your make-up looks amazing!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageshanna82:

We had a party last night and it was a lot of fun!  We started it up right after the Ducks beat USC (we are officially #1 in the Nation!  Woot woot!) and I was Marie Antoinette (post beheading if you can't tell)

Show me yours ladies! 

I saw your pictures on facebook and forgot to comment on there. But your costume is awesome! Great job!

I didn't dress up this year so no costume to post! 

• DH and I were 50's teenyboppers. I don't think we took any pics, though. Confused

You two are adorable!

BFP #1: 5/3/10 Natural MC: 5/11/10 BFP #2: 3/24/11 C/p: 3/29/11 BFP #3: 5/17/11 C/P: 5/20/11 BFP #4: 11/13/11 Daisypath Anniversary tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic ~*~Congrats to my TTCAL buddies toshbosh233 & clairenmonique, EDDs 4/2011; bekahjen, EDD 5/2011; MCH77, EDD 7/2011; HokieMomma, EDD 8/2011; shanna82, EDD 9/2011; Rachel4127, EDD 10/2011~*~

me and my friend...       i am the nurse 

• imageCakesABake:

me and my friend...       i am the nurse 

You both look so cute! 

My Chart

My Life

BFP 7.7.09 - CVS 9.10.09 (Girl) - 9.24.09 Severe Fatal Malformation - D&E 10.7.09 @ 17wks
    BFP 6.1.10 - 6.10.10 Ectopic M/C @ 5wks
    BFP 10.26.10 - 10.29.10 CP
    BFP 1.30.11 - CVS 3.28.11 (Girl) - EDD 10.11.11 - Born 10.6.11
    BFP 12.18.12 - 12.20.12 CP
    BFP 3.18.13 - CVS 5.21.13 (Girl) - EDD 12.2.13 - Born 11.24.13
    BFP 6.10.14 - CVS 7.2.14 (Girl) - EDD 1.12.15 - Born sleeping 8.6.14 @ 17w5d
  • imageVeilSdeGTO:

Big Smile  Love it!

• imageshanna82:

Oh, and I have to show off DH---he's sooo silly!  He was a guy off of Reno 911 and he may or may not have a pair of socks stuffed down those itty bitty shorts!

Your DH's costume is hilarious! Your costume is scary! Embarrassed

• Today was not only Halloween, but also my mom's birthday.  My brother came up with the brilliant idea for us all (me, DH, bro & his wife) to paint our faces like zombies before we showed up for brunch.  This is my SIL and me, "scaring" my mom (I'm on the left).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageVeilSdeGTO:

Yes 

• imageerinlovesdavid:

Today was not only Halloween, but also my mom's birthday.  My brother came up with the brilliant idea for us all (me, DH, bro & his wife) to paint our faces like zombies before we showed up for brunch.  This is my SIL and me, "scaring" my mom (I'm on the left).

Haha!  Cute pic! 

• imageshanna82:

Show me yours ladies! 

WOW - fantastic makeup job! 

And I am still LOLing at your DH's costume!  VERY funny!  If you lived here, he'd have been cold though!

• imageZZsmommy:
    imageshanna82:

Show me yours ladies! 

WOW - fantastic makeup job! 

And I am still LOLing at your DH's costume!  VERY funny!  If you lived here, he'd have been cold though!

Thanks!  I did it myself Smile  It's kinda cold here too, but we were inside the whole time. 

• Everyone's costumes are so great!

Shana - amazing makeup job. I love it. 

VeilSdeGTO - I LOVE the rubics cube costume. You and your H did a great job making it. 

Suze
    TTC#1 since May 2009
    PCOS * Hypothyroid

Bean - BFP May 26, 2010. EDD Feb 3, 2011. Natural Miscarriage 8w5d - June 29, 2010.
    Pumpkin - BFP Feb 8, 2011. EDD Oct 21, 2011. Natural Miscarriage 6w3d - Feb 28, 2011.

Femera started November 2014. 3 rounds, no luck. Moving to IUI.
    March 2015: IUI#1 - nope.
    May 2015: IUI#2 - nada.
    October 2015: IUI#3 - BFP on Nov 2, 2015! *stick baby stick!*

• You ladies rock!  I was never good at dressing up, I'm lame!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Great costumes!  Here are DH and me dressed up as Walter and The Dude from The Big Lebowski.  It makes me happy that DH is a much better looking guy than I am!  ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"