Trying to Get Pregnant

Sex While On Your Period? (Clicky Poll)

[Poll]

BFP #1 - BFP #2 - Blog
<3 and Luck to my BFPB StephK!!- Emma is here!!

Re: Sex While On Your Period? (Clicky Poll)

• I'm so jealous of everyone that is a yes. I always want to but my cramps are always way too painful to get very far.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are usually pretty worn out from trying to make a baby that my period is actually a nice break from sex.  Except for the cramps.  And bloating.  And b!tchiness.  And pimples.
  • Loading the player...
  • I find that sex sometimes eases the cramps for me...might work for you.
  • Sex helps esp after having an orgasm, tmi?

eta: the cramps i meant to say

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejefa621:
    Yes!?  EEWWWW!

Apparently it's more popular than you think...

Plus, the clicky poll is so we don't have responses like this.

BFP #1 - BFP #2 - Blog

• You already know my answer to this, but I'm a special snowflake.  It depends on my cramps.  If I'm in the mood, it's a yay.  If my cramps are bad, then I'm not interested in anything sex-related. Stick out tongue
  • H doesn't mind it at all. I would rather not do it during heavier days, but it depends on how persuasive he is Wink

My Heart!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageNeonEyeliner77:
    I'm so jealous of everyone that is a yes. I always want to but my cramps are always way too painful to get very far.

sex can sometimes help cramps. It relaxes the muscles and released endorphines that can kill pain.

BFP #1 - BFP #2 - Blog

• DH is usually down for sex anytime...he does like to get in the shower if we do it while I'm on my period though...fair enough!
  • imagejefa621:
    Yes!?  EEWWWW!

Judge me if you like, but I totally have sex during AF... not on a heavy day really... but I have an increased libido, and its fun to have sex when we know it has nothing to do with making a baby. also fun in the shower if you're concerned about it. 

• imagesweet*pockets:

imagejefa621:
    Yes!?  EEWWWW!

Judge me if you like, but I totally have sex during AF... not on a heavy day really... but I have an increased libido, and its fun to have sex when we know it has nothing to do with making a baby. also fun in the shower if you're concerned about it. 

Yes The way I figure it...as long as your H has no problem with it--why not? My H doesn't care at all.

• imagesweet*pockets:

imagejefa621:
    Yes!?  EEWWWW!

funny that you said this, i seem to want sex more when im on my period, but we have only had sex once or twice while im on my period. like pp said, its more of a break bc dh is tired from having sex eod. 

• I voted SS, it doesn't have to be just spotting or even light, but I also avoid CD 1 and 2, we don't need another Carrie scene on our hands! Stick out tongue
    I'm a bird.
  • I am SS I think.  We don't always have sex while I am on period, but shower sex is great for period time. Cleans everything.  Like a vag bidet.  It is awesome!
  • Because we are married my bodily functions are normal to him and if we both want sex the yes!
    BFP 1/21/11...Missed Miscarriage 3/16/11...D&C 3/18/11
  • It grosses me out too...I know it shouldn't, but it does.

I just found out here a couple days ago that you can have sex with a menstrual cup in, and I so want to try that.  My sex drive is also through the roof during my period, but I just can't bring myself to do it...Embarrassed

• imageFyreFry5:

It grosses me out too...I know it shouldn't, but it does.

I just found out here a couple days ago that you can have sex with a menstrual cup in, and I so want to try that.  My sex drive is also through the roof during my period, but I just can't bring myself to do it...Embarrassed

This is me exactly! Although I really don't see how sex with the cup would work.

~Declare it..Claim it..It will be!!~

5/9/09
    Lilypie - Personal picture 

Here We Go Again!!

• Personally it's not my thing, and it would gross me out. To each their own, I don't judge, but for me... not a chance in hell. :D
  • imageNeonEyeliner77:
    I'm so jealous of everyone that is a yes. I always want to but my cramps are always way too painful to get very far.

This is me!  They say it supposed to relieve cramps but it makes mine worse.

But I can do it if I'm light or spotting, but for me its usually so I'm cramp free, not period free! 

• MH does not like it at all, so we don't.  I don't really mind though. 

Married 08/18/07
    BFP 02/15/11 EDD 10/27/11 Born at 35w3d on 09/25/11 
    BFP 10/13/12 EDD 06/25/13 Born at 37w0d on 06/04/13

BFP 12/11/15 EDD 08/23/16 Early miscarriage

BFP 02/02/16 EDD 10/16/16

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

• imageiluvmylab:
    We are usually pretty worn out from trying to make a baby that my period is actually a nice break from sex.  Except for the cramps.  And bloating.  And b!tchiness.  And pimples.
    Haha, this. My fi may not agree with me, but I kind of enjoy the break. Plus, I hate the mess. Yuck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"