Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

face down sleepy guy

I put him down on his back, he sleeps for a little,,,then rolls over seemingly trying to "nestle" his face into the bed, often winding up with his face pretty much pressed against the mattress. anyone else have this problem? wdyd?? thank god for my angelcare monitor-- definitely gives me peace of mind but should I be turning him back over?? thank you:)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: face down sleepy guy

• Options
    Once they can roll over themselves, they can sleep on their stomachs. It would be fruitless to keep rolling him over... I am guessing he would probably just roll himself back over at some point. When they are able to roll over, they are strong enough. My LO sleeps on her stomach every night. It took a little bit to accept (I was nervous like you), but I got over it.... and I sleep peacefully now too!

• Options
    A friend of ours said his twin boys used to sleep like that at first, no matter what they would do.  He said they grew out of it after a few weeks.  If he rolls onto his stomach himself, he's strong enough to keep his head up if needed.  I think you are fine, especially with the monitor.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My little guy does this too...sometimes he falls asleep on his hand... (sorry it's so big I can't figure out how to make it smaller)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"