January 2011 Moms

movement at this point?

How much fetal movement are you all feeling at this point? I feel some but not kicks and punches, more like a wierd rolling sensation...what about you all?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: movement at this point?

• I'm at 28 weeks, 1 day and I feel a lot more rolling than kicks/punches too.  It's like she's trying to get comfy in there and finding the right spot.  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • It depends on the day, but most days I feel a combination of kicks/punches & rolling movements.  Today its been mostly rolling movements, but I've been pretty active today, which usually means LO is quieter than usual.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • ive been feeling alot of rolling and kicking and stretching, the rolling cracks me up the most.
  • this little man is always doing all sorts of things. rolling, kicking, punching, thumping, elbowing, kneeing... sticking his little hands and feet up under my ribs... haha.
  • I feel a ton of movement all the time. Sometimes it's kicks and punches. Other times, it's rolling, flipping, stretching, etc.
    IMG_5889 Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Feeling kicking, rolling, hiccuping, feet pushing my side out!! Lol :)
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's only been in the last week or so that the movement has changed from rolling, little blips and hiccups to full blown kicks and feet (i think?) pushing out the side. 
  • I have been describing it as rolling around as well. I am glad I am not the only one that hasn't really been feeling the distinct punches or kicks.
    BFP 1/8/10, missed mc 2/15/10, baby @8w3d. Natural mc 2/23/10 Goodbye our sweet little peanut. We love you so. Every lament is a love song...
    Harper Oksana, born on her due date, January 20, 2011, and the love of my life
  • most rolling than kicking, but definitely baby is more active or hes just bigger i feel him more
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I have been feeling rolling, punches, kicks, sometimes it feels like he is doing fast boxing puches, it's so weird and it makes me laugh at the same time. He moves a lot.
  • imageQuesera:
    It's only been in the last week or so that the movement has changed from rolling, little blips and hiccups to full blown kicks and feet (i think?) pushing out the side. 

LOL oh, good, so I have that to look forward to next week.. :) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I feel him all of the time. This morning at 4am, it was a series of kicks and possibly punches. Right now more rolling and it feels like he is fluffing a pillow in there. lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • I'm at 31 weeks, 1 day....and i'm feeling more of a consistent pattern. In the morning, she does a little bit of kicking, but mostly rolling and somersaulting. During the day, I walk a lot at work...so she sort of lulls herself to sleep...during the evening/night, she picks up again all the way to bedtime. I guess i'm lucky that while i sleep, she sleeps too...i sometimes feel a twitch or a kick when i get up to pee...but other then that, she's pretty consistent. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"