February 2011 Moms

update & goodbye

2»

Re: update & goodbye

• Thanks so much for keeping us updated. I'll be praying for you, Logan and your entire family. Hang in there.........
  • Congratulations on little Logan.  T&P are with you and your family, so you can all stay strong and that each day will bring more strength for you all and for little Logan as well.  (BIG HUGS!)
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on your baby boy, Logan!! This will be a hard road for you and no one plans for it to be this way, but when he comes home it will all be worth it in the end. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your husband. Please keep us updated on Logan's progress too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My T&Ps are with you right now.  Stay strong baby Logan.

• Thanks for sharing with us your update. Your story really struck me and dh and we wish you lots of prayers for your family and especially Logan. It sounds like you have a little fighter there, and I look forward to your post about bringing him home!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I had thought by the title that you had lost your LO. 

I am so happy that Logan is a fighter!!  Lots of T&Ps for you and your family please continue to let us know how Logan is doing.  Stay strong and rely on those you have for support around you.

• Stay strong little Logan!!! Congratulations on your newborn!
  • Just know that Logan has a cheerleader right here!  I know this is hard, but I want to say congratulations to you and your new baby boy.  He is strong and getting healthier everyday and that is what counts!  You are in my T&P and I can't wait to hear your post when you bring him home.  Take care!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Sending you and sweet Logan tons of prayers. I know you will have a lot on your plate, but I hope you get a chance to update us with his progrss every so often!
  • i will keep you and your LO in my thoughts and prayers.  please keep us updated as how Logan is doing.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I will keep your family and Logan in my prayers.  It may make you feel a bit better to know that the woman who lives across the street from me delivered her baby at 25 weeks too.  He is in seventh grade now and perfectly happy and healthy little boy.  I wish the same for you and your strong little boy.

All the best. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lots of positive thoughts coming your way!  I hope that Logan continues to grow bigger and stronger.  Hang in there and keep us updated!  ((hugs))
    imageBabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • <From a former Love Bug> I will be praying for Logan to grow strong and healthy everyday. I will be praying for you and DH to stay strong for Logan.

• Lots of T&Ps that baby Logan will grow stronger each day! Best wishes to your family:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"