1st Trimester

Just not feeling it! :(

I just don't feel pg! I knew right away with my first two and felt everything including the morning sickness and what not! Well with this one I don't feel nothing no sickness nothing anymore. I just have bloating. I don't feel pregs at all and it's a little depressing. I know with time it will pass, but I just can't shake it right now.
~Kelly Marie~ Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Just not feeling it! :(

• I hear ya - I was feeling the same exact way around the same time as you!  I do remember for me with DD I would feel more pregnant some days than others and I have started to notice that pattern this time around as well.  Lets hang in there - only time will tell, but in the meantime lets keep our fingers crossed for sticky babies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'll trade you my all day nausea and vomiting for your I don't feel pregnant!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I dont feel like it either.

I have just over a week to wait until my first apt.

Hopefully My fears will be eased when I hear the precious heartbeat. Maybe I wont feel it physically for a while...but hearing the heartbeat...I think it will def pull on the emotional strings!

• I feel the same way. With DD, at this point I was vomiting, spotting, sore everywhere. I feel 50% idiot for complaining and 50% worried that something is wrong.
  • I am with you and it is scaring me a bit. With DD I never ever worried about a potential Miscarriage or not feeling pregnant. I was never sick with her but I was exhausted. This time I had nausea before testing but now it's not near what it was and I am not tired like I feel like I am supposed to be. Part of me wants to get sick and the other part of me knows I would be miserable. I can't win I just don't want to have to worry!!!!
  • I am so glad i'm not the only one, cause I was feeling like I was a lil crazy....  

I had sore sore breasts with daughter, and this one nothing really...  I am tired and a lil nauseous at times (sometime I think it's in my head).  I don't want to wish my self sick but than at least I would "feel" pregnant....

• I also don't feel anything. Everyonce in a while a little nauseous, and a few cramps. Not bad at all. I kinda wish I had a little something more, to make me "feel" pregnant. I know I shouldnt say that. But I do. Just to ease my mind a little bit. :)
  • Wow I just came on to post this! With DS I was sooooo tired and dizzy in the AM, my boobs hurt (and got bigger) and I was peeing every 2 minutes. Now... my boobs are still deflated, I actually feel energetic and good in the mornings. I'm not complaining, I guess I should shut up and enjoy this calm before the storm. But I want to feel something! Or how about getting my boobs back???
  • I feel the same way.  I never really questioned things with DS, but now I get worried when I don't feel sick.  When I do feel tired, I wonder if it's just in my head.  :(  Ack- pregnancy is not for the weak...
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"