Infertility

I think AF is coming tomorrow...

...she's been teasing me all day.  I've been spotting, have cramps, etc.  It's only CD16 but I gave myself an ovidrel shot two weeks ago as of this Wednesday so I expected AF to come this week (albeit later than Monday...) 

I'm anxious because this means the start of cycle #31, the first cycle at a new RE's office, the first cycle I'll be using menopur so I don't know what to expect in terms of side effects, etc., and the first cycle I'll be on such a high dose of meds (300 units).  Lots to be nervous about.

Crossing everything I've got that this is it...

Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
DX: High FSH/DOR
It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I think AF is coming tomorrow...

• ...hugs...  I sure hope you are wrong and that AF is not on her evil way.  Hang in there a little longer. 

ETA: And Good luck- I hope your next cycle is your lucky one.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imageillinigal:

...hugs...  I sure hope you are wrong and that AF is not on her evil way.  Hang in there a little longer.

Thanks!  This was sort of a canceled cycle anyway.  I had cysts after my last medicated Gonal F cycle which seems to be the pattern my body is getting into.  (One medicated cycle on, one cycle canceled due to cysts.)  My old RE had me do a trigger shot to force the cysts to go away and although they said to make sure DH and I had sex "just in case" one of those cysts actually still had a follicle in it we had no hope in anything actually coming out of this month.  So...onwards and upwards we go!

Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
    DX: High FSH/DOR
    It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
    1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
    ?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck this cycle UMichGirl!  I hope the new RE, Menopur and higher dose are all you needed!  Good luck!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Well thats exciting you have a new plan that you are getting to put into action. I have one more cycle then I'm doing menopur and clomid so be sure to keep me updated on the s/e so I will know what to expect next cycle. I have taken clomid so I know what to expect from that but am I little afraid of the injects but excited at the same time.

I hope everything works out for you this cycle! Good luck!

After almost 3 years and 2 IUIs our lil guy is here! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker <a href="http://s579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/hall_kyrac/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"