I was thinking today about what it would take to make DH even feel half of what we feel. So far I have...
1) a fat suit mostly in the belly but a little extra everywhere, at least 10-15 pounds at this point
2) Make him eat 6 pieces of pizza. Then he would know how we(I) feel after about 1 piece any more
3) Hide all antacids! So he can know how bad it sucks to have horrible heart burn (although I can get it off water it seems) with no relief!
4) Sandpaper in shirt on nipples. Idk about you but my boobs hurt all the time!
5) Set a watch that goes off every 20 min. for 24 hours. When it goes off he has to go sit on the toilet for at least a min. To know how annoying it is.
Thats all I have so far lol and the mental picture is pretty funny. It still doesn't come close to it though and there are a lot of things I don't think you can even find a non-pregnant equivalent to like back pain, RLP, and the cramps you get from that uterus growing away! Any ideas?