Babies on the Brain
Options

my future kid may half a bump half sibling

There is a fellow bumpie who may be using MY donor (kidding about the caps).  I have always known that there are likely many, many half-sibs out there.  But it still feels odd.

I wish I didn't have to use a donor.  I would LOVE to be able to have A's bio-kid, even though it would be crazy-short.

I hope all the parents give their children's info on the sibling registry so I don't have to worry that every filipino or part filipino friend girlfriend/boyfriend is actually related. 

Re: my future kid may half a bump half sibling

• Options
    Oh how interesting. I never ever thought about that... 
  • Options
    We just had a funny donor moment on friday.  We were at a daycare party and another gay mom (who we knew before daycare) the dc provider and another mother were talking about E looks just like N did when they were the same age.  Someone joked that they could be siblings.  At that point the gay mom and I looked at eachother and said could they??  It was a very funny strange moment as they really do look the same.  Turns out we used different banks but it is bound to happen at some point!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

ssg73 - She is so darn cute.  

I suspect there is no way to avoid it but I don't like it because it seems so unnatural (not that the actual IUI is just like sex).  It is funny, and I suspect awkward too.  I hadn't thought about it happening until grade school, but I suppose it may well occur sooner.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"