Success after IF

This is what it's all about.

I love these moments when I am reminded of exactly why I fought so hard to become a mom.  Ava is just in love with Halloween.  She has not wanted to take her costume off for two days now.  She tells anyone who will listen, "I Dorothy!" She shows off her ruby slippers and her little Toto dog ("Toyo!") and insists on putting things in her basket.  She thought trick-or-treating was seriously the BEST THING EVER tonight.  She said "Cricker!" (trick-or-treat), "Thank you!" and "Halloween!" at every house.  She insisted on carrying her own basket and would seriously RUN to the next house.  At one point she was clapping and saying, "Yay Halloween!" and I just burst into tears.  I am so grateful for these moments.
My Favorite Books image
Books read in 2012: 58!

Re: This is what it's all about.

• What a sweet girl! 

I cannot wait to have experiences like that with Kate!

• I love it!! It is so worth it.
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I felt the same way!  DH & I had so much fun taking Betsy trick or treating-her first time going door to door.  She was so cute, knew exactly what was going on and had a blast.

It definitely made me so so happy to be a mommy!

*ETA* Carly was with us too, but it was past her bedtime so she just sat into the stroller and had look of mild tolerance on her face as we toured the neighborhood.  LOL 

Momma to 2 sweet girls here on earth and a precious baby boy in heaven
  • I love it!

We've had exactly that type of day over here too, and it's just the best.  I have a feeling we'll be going to bed in our Cinderella costume.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Aww!!  so amazing!! :)  And I adore that pic you have of her in her costume!!
  • HOW

SWEET!!!

That makes me SO happy that you fought so hard to become a mom too!

Big Smile 

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • amen.
    Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • so adorable!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sounds like a perfect Halloween! I got teary eyed a few times tonight, and it was only because people were looking at DD in her costume and saying how cute she was. I have just waited so long to have my own little cutie dressed up for Halloween. Hard to believe it's finally here, and I know it's only going to get better as she gets older.

I just saw the pictures of Ava on Facebook, and she is soooo beautiful. I love her costume, and the pictures are amazing! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"