2nd Trimester

Anyone else WAY uncomfortable at night?

Maybe it's the toll of a busy day or having food in my stomach from dinner...but I am so uncomfy at this hour and beyond. I cannot imagine how it will feel ten weeks from now! Is this a passing phase or here to stay? I just may have to make my dinner the smallest meal of my day to survive!

Re: Anyone else WAY uncomfortable at night?

• omg me too!  My back starts to ache, and when I try to lay down or get comfy w/ pillows, it is useless.  I'm curious to hear if this is a "phase" or if this discomfort is here to stay until the baby comes.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Me too. I can never seem to get comfortable. My legs, feet and back just seem to ache constantly. Husband has taken to rubbing my calves and back, which kind of helps. I hope this passes
    www.sbdesigns13.etsy.com
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes'm... I am sooo uncomfortable every night. I also noticed I grunt and groan a lot too. Haha. My husband has to push me off the couch otherwise I wont be able to get up. I think I am most uncomfortable in my tummy. Its getting pushed up right by my lungs and its making eating hard, and gives me a tummy ache all night. Siiigh. Not to mention the back pain. lol
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • yes! Just starting in the last week or so...but it sucks big time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It might be different for you, but I was uncomfortable for my whole pregnancy.  It just got worse as time went on.  Poor DH was giving me back massages literally every night before bed.  My back was insanely tight and has never fixed itself.  I had a massage in the spring and the masseuse was worried she was hurting me because she was giving it all she had to get some knots out and I couldn't even feel it.  I'm definitely getting more and more uncomfortable as the days go by.  Not my back as much yet, but mostly my stomach.  Braxton contractions and just uncomfortable in every position. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"