Babies on the Brain

BOTB, don't fail me now. I am up until midnight.

Please.  Amuse me.  AW.  Ask questions.  Flame.  Whine.  Biatch. ANYTHING.  

Pretty please? I am mindlessly working with lots of breaks for printing and such.

Re: BOTB, don't fail me now. I am up until midnight.

• Once Riley goes to bed I am with ya.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am here for a bit.  You can oogle my siggy ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm here - I will be watching football until it's very late.
  • I'm here, DH is at work all night. Just me, the cat and endless laundry.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagebancbev:
    I am here for a bit.  You can oogle my siggy ;)

She looks adorable!!!!!  You wouldn't happen to have the Hypnobabies stuff still do you?  I feel inappropriate asking for it before I am pregnant, but I am weirdly excited about doing the course.  No biggie though; I would happily buy it.

• I'm here.  Exhausted, in pain, but here.

I was thinking about starting to refinish the dresser I got from my mom this weekend but I have chili on the stove for lunch tomorrow and I'm just in too much pain right now.

I am so very exited to get this dresser refinished.  I keep talking about it like I have a deadline but not only do I not have to have it done any time in the near future, it's for the nursery so God only knows when I'll actually have to have it done.

• imagecrownedbee:

I'm here.  Exhausted, in pain, but here.

I was thinking about starting to refinish the dresser I got from my mom this weekend but I have chili on the stove for lunch tomorrow and I'm just in too much pain right now.

I am so very exited to get this dresser refinished.  I keep talking about it like I have a deadline but not only do I not have to have it done any time in the near future, it's for the nursery so God only knows when I'll actually have to have it done.

What's wrong?  Sad
  • imageBostonGayGal:

imagebancbev:

She looks adorable!!!!!  You wouldn't happen to have the Hypnobabies stuff still do you?  I feel inappropriate asking for it before I am pregnant, but I am weirdly excited about doing the course.  No biggie though; I would happily buy it.

Thank you!  Yep, I still have it.  Been saving it just for you.

• CB - Are you sick?  HAve you hurt yourself?  What happened?
  • imagehippotree:
    imagecrownedbee:

I'm here.  Exhausted, in pain, but here.

What's wrong?  Sad

I have knee problems.  They hurt so bad right now it's shooting up and down my legs.  I am near tears just sitting here perfectly still.

Now I remember why I used to take ibuprofen like it was candy.

• imagebancbev:
    imageBostonGayGal:

imagebancbev:

Thank you!  Yep, I still have it.  Been saving it just for you.

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  all smiles.  I just feel awkward because of course I have no idea when/whether I will be fortunate enough to get pregnant! 

• ::passes CB some of my leftover pain meds::
  • CB, my DH feels your pain. He has knee problems as well. We are hoping that he doesn't have to have knee replacements before the age of 40.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh CB, that is tough.  Here, take more of Hippo's extra pain meds.
  • imageBostonGayGal:

Pretty please? I am mindlessly working with lots of breaks for printing and such.

OK, here goes:

Amuse You: What would a monster's psychiatrist be called?

AW: I have only had 3 mini snickers from the Halloween stash.

Question: if you could have dinner with any person, living or dead, who would it be?

Whine/Biatch: I need to birth this kid.  I'm going nuts and all the constant questions from friends and family are driving me even more insane.

Oh and the answer to the joke? Shrinkenstein.

Sadie is not impressed.
    "This ribbon has been reported." - lovesnina
  • imageValentineBB:
    imageBostonGayGal:

OK, here goes:

Amuse You: What would a monster's psychiatrist be called?

AW: I have only had 3 mini snickers from the Halloween stash.

Question: if you could have dinner with any person, living or dead, who would it be?

Whine/Biatch: I need to birth this kid.  I'm going nuts and all the constant questions from friends and family are driving me even more insane.

Oh and the answer to the joke? Shrinkenstein.

Amuse: I love the joke.  A groaned.

AW: nice work - I admire your self-control

Answer:  I would have dinner with Jesus.  Curious to know whether he would respond to the invite.

Biatch:  I hear you.  I can only imagine the frustration. My plan to minimize it is to lie about the due date from the beginning.  I am evil like that. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"