Pregnant after a Loss

The dreaded 1st tri board...

I have not dared to venture over there yet. That board scares meIndifferent I have been jumping around from here, to TTCAL, to July 2011 board. At least I feel at home on the July 2011 board since a ton of TTCAL girls are over there! And of course I feel right at home here too...thank you ladies for all your wonderful love and support so far. I really hope I am here to stay this time!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The dreaded 1st tri board...

• I am not planning on going there but that is ok.  I will lurk for the drama. 
  • I completely agree. I'm all over July 11, a litte bit here & avoiding the tri boards. Too much snark, and too much turnover to get to know the women. Hoping we're both (all) here to stay!
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • Loading the player...
  • Nothing scary about 1st tri...just a whole lot of stupid.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• I have not even lurked on any of the tri boards during this pregnancy and I haven't felt like I've missed anything. It seems like most posts are either clueless, MUD or AWish. Stick with us hon!

I hope that your month board doesn't start doing their registries and quitting their jobs at 7 weeks like mine did. I can hardly stand the naitivity sometimes! I also hope you don't get the inevitable "I'm taking a break from the board b/c too many people have been posting about their m/c" post. You might have to skool a lady or two!

BFP 1/8/10, missed mc 2/15/10, baby @8w3d. Natural mc 2/23/10 Goodbye our sweet little peanut. We love you so. Every lament is a love song...
    Harper Oksana, born on her due date, January 20, 2011, and the love of my life
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If you're ever bored 1st tri can be fun sometimes. I like to read all the funny comments people make. Stick out tongue
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • There's a few (well, one really) BabyGaga-caliber of posters that are making it really crappy for us non-BSC ladies.

May 2011 Siggy Challenge
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I stay here and my month board and lurk on ttcal... I'm all set with 1st tri board!
  • I'm definitely not venturing away from this board for a while, you won't see my on the 1st tri board. I do plan to visit the July 2011 board once I get my first appointment out of the way at the end of this month:)

GL and I'm happy to see you over here too!

• Lol! I totally agree. I will not be jumping on to first tri. Thank goodness for the July board and this one!
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• I know what you mean. I'm not feeling the tri boards either. I'm most comfortable here and the June 2011 board. There's quite a few ladies over there from the October wave too.
    married 09.06.08
    BFP #1 - m/c on 12.22.09 @ 8w3d
    BFP #2 - d&c on 07.22.10 @11w1d
    BFP #3 - DS born on 06.22.11 @41w3d!
    BFP #4 - Due 04.24.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"