1st Trimester

Kind of shocked to be here :)

My husband and I only really started trying this month and didn't expect it to happen so quickly, but I'm thrilled. ?I'm waiting until tomorrow to tell him because it's our second wedding anniversary and I think it would be a great present. ? I look forward to getting to know you all! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Me: 30   DH: 32   
TFAS since May 2013
8/14 - Bloodwork showed heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation and elevated AMH (but no cysts)
9/14 - HSG, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy showed tubes clear, but found and removed Endometriosis, scar tissue and 2 small benign masses on my tubes.
11/14 - Daily ultrasounds confirmed that my follicles are not releasing the egg and every other day blood draws showed very low progesterone... DH's SA was near perfect
12/14 - moving onto meds!!! Hold up!!!  Surprise BFP after only taking the progesterone!  Now what do I do with all of the other meds we already paid for?!  Due at the end of August 2015 Beta#1- 4434 @ 22DPO  Beta#2 - 7335 @ 25DPO Beta #3 - 14429  @ 28DPO

Re: Kind of shocked to be here :)

• YAY!!!!
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Congrats!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on the baby and your 2 years!!  Have fun tomorrow.

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• CONGRATS and what an amazing gift for your DH!
  • OMG, what a prefect way to tell him!!! I'm jealous! Congratulations!!
  • Aw yay congrats!!
    I support fellow bumpie's Etsy site. Check it out! wpaperco.etsy.com

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • how sweet. enjoy the ride :)
    5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13
  • Congrats! That is so wonderful. :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • congratulations and welcome!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • What a great anniversary present!  Congrats!!
  • aww that is a great gift!

Before I got mine, I thought I would plan something special to tell dh, but I really couldnt wait !

thats really awesome though!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had dreamed about it happening this way... but never in a million years actually believed it would happen! ?It's just so crazy :)
    Me: 30   DH: 32   
    TFAS since May 2013
    8/14 - Bloodwork showed heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation and elevated AMH (but no cysts)
    9/14 - HSG, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy showed tubes clear, but found and removed Endometriosis, scar tissue and 2 small benign masses on my tubes.
    11/14 - Daily ultrasounds confirmed that my follicles are not releasing the egg and every other day blood draws showed very low progesterone... DH's SA was near perfect
    12/14 - moving onto meds!!! Hold up!!!  Surprise BFP after only taking the progesterone!  Now what do I do with all of the other meds we already paid for?!  Due at the end of August 2015 Beta#1- 4434 @ 22DPO  Beta#2 - 7335 @ 25DPO Beta #3 - 14429  @ 28DPO
  • Yay, Congratulations!

Happy Anniversary!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"