TTC after 35

Halloween Fun! (PIP)

If you dressed up this weekend, post your pics!  This was my Snooki/Jersey Girl impression....  I kinda channeled both Snookie and Olivia (from Jerseylicious!).....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Halloween Fun! (PIP)

• LOL! Awesome. Wish i looked that good right now : ). Packing on the IVF bloat : ). Looks like you had a lot of fun : )
  • bawahahahaha....Joe's that costume is awesome!!  You look Ah-mazing in that outfit!!   :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG GREAT costume!!   -Pix

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Thanks Ladies!  We had a lot of fun at the party.  It was my running group's post Marathon/Halloween Party...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"