Adoption
Options

Reintro (x3) from lurker :)

Hello! I introduced myself and have been lurking since last year so I don't feel like a stranger but wanted to say hello again before I started going post crazy :) At this point we are still "discussing" adoption (DA). Translated: Waiting for DH to be on board :) I think we are *almost* there. This time last year we had a failed IVF and I have been looking into adoption since then but like some others it's taken DH a bit longer to be comfortable with it all. We have made some progress though...we've completed pretty much all of the paperwork we just have to have our fingerprints done and a few other minor things to do (i.e. make copies of insurance papers, etc.) I'm looking forward to turning everything in. It's exciting and kinda surreal at the same time! Anyway, just wanted to reintroduce myself yet again :) and hopefully this will be the last time! :)
Many failed IUI's (medicated and unmedicated) IVF#1-Micro-dose Lupron protocol: BFN IVF#2-Antagonist Protocol-transferred 1 8-cell grade A embryo: BFP! Missed Miscarriage- D&C 4/2011 IVF#3-Antagonist protocol again but no bcp's: August 2011 DOR, endo and cervical stenosis ER 8/16/11 3 er 3 fert w/icsi ET 8/19/11-assisted hatching- transferred (2) 8 cell embryos! 9/1/11=Beta#1=824 9/6/11=Beta#2=7337

Re: Reintro (x3) from lurker :)

• Options

Welcome.....again!! :) It's so exciting to know that things are about to move forward isn't it?? I am mailing in our home study application and documents tomorrow! They said as soon as they receive them, they will schedule a home study in a week or so! I'm so excited! My DH and I cleaned up what will be the nursery and put our hand me down crib together. It looks so strange in there. I can't wait to get somethings I ordered to officially decorate. :)  And of course....to put a baby in there!

I hope that your journey will go smoothly and you will get that forever child very soon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"