LGBT Parenting

"BostonGayGirl" you have a PM

You have a PM! 
May 2005-Diagnosed with Stage 3-4 Endo and PCOS July 2009-HSG Normal April 2011-1st RE Appt Prescribed Metformin + Baby Aspirin AMH and Androgen Panel Ordered May 2011-Repeat HSG-Normal July 2011-IUI #1 Monitored Cycle: Metformin+100mg Clomid+Follistim+HCG Trigger+Prometrium+Estrace = BFN August 2011-IUI#2 Monitored Cycle: Metformin 1500mg + Follistim +Ovidrel = Canceled-Too Many Follicles-Cyst Aspiration October 2011-IUI #2: Monitored Cycle: Metformin + Follistim + Lupron + Dexamethasone + Ovidrel = BFN November 2011: Time off due to OHSS December 2011: IVF #1: Mini/Modified IVF: Follistim + Menopur + Lupron + Dexamethasone = BFP + Severe OHSS Beta 1: 170 Beta 2: 332 Beta 3: 1316 Twins!!! Pregnancy Ticker

Re: "BostonGayGirl" you have a PM

• Wow!  Yes I am on my third cycle of IUI's.  The first cycle *may* have been a chemical pregnancy.  I had two this cycle and am 5 dpiui so I have not yet started testing.  Have you bought his photo and all of that?  If not I can send it all to you. The midwives have said the numbers are great. 

What makes him your choice?  For me it is that he is cmv- and filipino, as is my wife.

If this round doesn't work, I should probably consider switching, but there is no other donor who is cmv-, filipino, and reasonably tall, so it is tough.

I answered the pm, but am being more thorough in my answer here.  If there is info in my answer you don't want on the board, tell me and I will delete my response. 

BGG 

• Ackward huh? After reading your response last night, I couldn't help but feel slightly ackward for asking. To answer some of your questions, yes my wife is pinoy. CMV- and O+ were big factors, plus the baby photo is super cute and actually looks like my wife's sister when she was a baby. We purchased everything except for the handwritting analysis. I am totally stereotyping here, but all filipino's write alike, LOL! My wife is a architect and I am a nurse. Many of his traits are simlar to ours.

I have Endo and PCOS but am praying for good baby making vibes! I am hoping that all goes well with TTC and am sending positive baby thoughts your way!

~C

May 2005-Diagnosed with Stage 3-4 Endo and PCOS July 2009-HSG Normal April 2011-1st RE Appt Prescribed Metformin + Baby Aspirin AMH and Androgen Panel Ordered May 2011-Repeat HSG-Normal July 2011-IUI #1 Monitored Cycle: Metformin+100mg Clomid+Follistim+HCG Trigger+Prometrium+Estrace = BFN August 2011-IUI#2 Monitored Cycle: Metformin 1500mg + Follistim +Ovidrel = Canceled-Too Many Follicles-Cyst Aspiration October 2011-IUI #2: Monitored Cycle: Metformin + Follistim + Lupron + Dexamethasone + Ovidrel = BFN November 2011: Time off due to OHSS December 2011: IVF #1: Mini/Modified IVF: Follistim + Menopur + Lupron + Dexamethasone = BFP + Severe OHSS Beta 1: 170 Beta 2: 332 Beta 3: 1316 Twins!!! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The whole process is odd, but that has nothing to do with you! You bought more stuff than we did I think. To continue the awkward, I might be asking you for some of it if I am fortunate enough to get pregnant :)
  • No problem! What are you missing?
  • I will take a look to see what we have!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"