Baby Names

We have a middle name!

Now we need a first name. Our best man in our wedding used DH's middle name for their child. DH wants to now use his best friends mn, which I am fine with. Middle name will be Jacob. Now all we need is a first name we agree on. Any suggestions? 

As of now we have

Justin Jacob (JJ)

Jacob Xavier or Xavier Jacob

neither of which I am loving, but better than Dh's other suggestions. Any and all suggestions are welcome. 

image     image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

image    image

Re: We have a middle name!

• You want suggestions for any FN that could go with Jacob? I think just about anything could go with Jacob.... So here's names that I like:

Elias Jacob

Vincent Jacob

Micah Jacob

Gabriel Jacob

Simon Jacob

Gideon Jacob

Martin Jacob

Andrew Jacob

Is there any other criteria that you want to use? Do you have names that you like to go off of? Even girl names? Anything? 

• Thanks for the suggestions. We are just looking for boy names. No particular criteria. Dh doesn't like the names I have chosen (Matthew, Ryan, Andrew) and I am not too fond of his names (Gregory, Garret, Xavier, Zane). So, I am just looking for alternatives and I'm stumped. I've used nymbler and baby name genie. We just haven't had that aha moment where we know thats the name! Any and all suggestions are welcome. 

Edit Last name is Lilley so I would like to avoid L names or names such as Collin. I love the name, but Collin Lilley is too many L's! 

image     image

image    image

• Loading the player...
  • Owen Jacob

Simon Jacob

Ian Jacob

Reid Jacob

Weston Jacob

Seth Jacob

Daniel Jacob