Pregnant after IF

have you gotten trick or treaters yet?

I thought I was in for it when the first carload appeared at 3 p.m.

turns out it was the only carload so far...we don't get a lot of kids by us which is weird b/c we live in the burbs. I only bought two bags of candy this year. 

Re: have you gotten trick or treaters yet?

• Nope, not a one.  I'm on a bit of a busy street so I usually only get a few.  I hope to get more than usual this year because DH bought a ton on candy!

How ya feeling today?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMontyMrs:

How ya feeling today?  

MUCH better. But I haven't done anything but lay on the couch for two days so I'm sure that helps! Ha. Seriously though I feel like I can make it at least another week Wink 

• Loading the player...
  • Not yet but we have specific hours when the kids can trick or treat - 6-8pm.  I miss the old days when you could go whenever for however long you wanted.
  • We are in a little neighborhood so we get a lot.  Ours starts at 6:00 tonight (about an hour).
  • imagenikinikinine:
    imageMontyMrs:

How ya feeling today?  

MUCH better. But I haven't done anything but lay on the couch for two days so I'm sure that helps! Ha. Seriously though I feel like I can make it at least another week Wink 

Great news :-)   I'll be thinking of you and hoping for more good days than bad

• Not yet!  We have trick or treating hours from 6pm-8:30pm.  We live in a sub division off a country road so we get tons of kids!!!  We normally go through 6 bags of candy (the 400 count bags)!!!!  We normally turn the light off early because we run out of candy.  It's insane here on Halloween!!!  I think they bus kids in here!
  • Not yet but trick or treating just started.  I have a feeling that we won't see too many until after 6.  I hope we get a lot because we bought a TON of candy...this is our first year at this house so we have no idea how many to expect.  It is a really big development though with lots of young families...here's hoping!
  • Have not had any yet, but it is only 3:30 here.  Last year we had over 100 trick or treaters.  I hope we don't have that many this year because I would love to eat the candy!
  • I have just had my neice and nefew so far.  But they came around 1pm when they made the rounds of the family houses.  They are 3 months and 2 years old so they only go to the family houses and the next door neighbours of there house.

It is 5:30 here, so treat or treaters should start coming in an hour or so.  We don't have set hours for kids here.  How is that regulated if you do have set hours??  We don't get many kids because we live at the end of a street where no one gives out candy so most kids just don't bother trying any of the houses.  That being said I hope we have more kids this year then last.  Last year we had 10.  10!! I was shocked at how few there were.  But it was also our first Halloween in this house and from what I understand it wasn't lived in for the year before we bought it. So maybe the kids will spread the world and more will come this way.

Anyone dressing up tonight to hand out there candy? Anyone have super scary houses?

Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Ours was 1-4 and I ran out of candy after an hour and a half. I had several bags (probably over 200 pieces), but I always run out early. We live in a very heavy traffic trick or treat neighborhood because we get a lot of people driving over from the surrounding areas that are not as nice. 
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• We're going to be party poopers this year. I feel bad but we're turning out our lights and hoping no one stops by. We have a 3 level townhouse, and I can't manage many stairs these days... I'm bummed because I love seeing all the costumes.
  • Not yet but I expect them to start coming within the next hour or so. We live in a small town and usually get about a dozen kids. Most of the kids stick to the main part of the village because that's where the nice houses are that hand out the good stuff. It's kinda sad that we don't get more, but it's nice in that all the egging, TPing and shaving cream stop about a block away from us.

I'm wearing my Juno outfit to answer the door, but I don't expect anyone to know who I am other than a really pg lady in an orange stripe shirt. lol

• None yet.  They usually come sometime after 5 and it is 5:40 here.  I always buy mini candy bars that DH likes since I overbuy.  That way he can take the rest in with him in case we have a lot left over!
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • None yet. We live in a townhouse with a lot of children in the area. I'm surprised we haven't gotten any. We bought three huge bags of candy and lord knows I don't need it.
  • update: Just had my first 2 kids.  So cute and little.  And then I turned into a blubbering mess.  I can't believe that I am actully pg and will have a little kid to dress up next year.  It is so exciting.  Good thing DH is downstairs painting.  He would think I was crazy to see my crying because of cute kids.  Crazy emotional pg lady. Thats me!  Just wanted to share.
    Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Please explain these designated hours for ToTing! I have never heard of that in my life. 

We haven't had any yet but I don't expect much. We live on a block that is a series of large high rise buildings. My building only has 3 floors but there is no elevator and there is no way that we are going up and down the stairs. I am on bed rest and DH is busy in the soon to be nursery.

:-(  Party poopers... 

TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Update: Had the first wave and the first two girls at the door scared the sh!t outta me! I had no clue DH had turned the light on and the front door was shut. I was getting up to go pee (big surprise) and get some food and I just happened to look at the door and saw these two faces looking in. I jumped about 5 feet in air! Hey maybe this kid will come tonight yet! lol

Also we had a huge group of 6 or 7 and they were all so cute!! DH and I started talking about next year and how we'll get to take our daughter out. It's just so amazing...I can't wait! :)

• imageEMTTessie:

Update: Had the first wave and the first two girls at the door scared the sh!t outta me! I had no clue DH had turned the light on and the front door was shut. I was getting up to go pee (big surprise) and get some food and I just happened to look at the door and saw these two faces looking in. I jumped about 5 feet in air! Hey maybe this kid will come tonight yet! lol

go to the bathroom more often! I hope baby tessie shows!!! 

• i'm glad the little rugrats & teen skanks are home for the night-we got a ton of trick or treaters this year.  I got 4 big bags of candy this year and we have 5 pieces left.  I may or may not have eaten candy all day long to help deplete that stash...Embarrassed

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We didn't have ANY!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"