December 2010 Moms

Anniversary Surprise!

2»

Re: Anniversary Surprise!

• Wow! Congratulations and lots of luck!  I hope you have nothing but good surprises on this surprising day!  I know this is a bit sooner than expected, but I hope you have an amazing time getting to finally meet your LO!
  • My LO is due on our 1 year anniversary but I highly doubt he'll come that day. Guess your LO thought they'd make a great anniversary gift! 

Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way! I can't wait to hear the whole story. 

• Loading the player...
  • Wow- will certainly be thinking of you this evening, and I hope labor goes well and you have a healthy little one soon! Keep us posted!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you!!! Keep us posted!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP Oct. 2010-MC & D&C Dec. 2010 BFP March 2011-Cooper born Dec. 6, 2011 weighing 9 lbs 1/2 oz. Suprise BFP May 27th 2012 - Sawyer born Jan. 20, 2013 weighing 8 lbs 9 oz. ?
  • OMG! Happy Anniversary. Definitely thinking of you today. I cant believe how calm you seem. Keep us posted, can't wait to see photos of your LO.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMG!

Is this our first December baby???

Yea for little one! Couldn't wait to see you!

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Oh wow!!  Congrats!  Hope everything goes well!
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagejillybean800:

OMG!

Is this our first December baby???

Yea for little one! Couldn't wait to see you!

I was thinking the same thing! Hope everything goes great! Keep us updated! 

• Holy Cow! I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers that everything goes smoothly and your little one can come home with you.

Good LUck!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Whoa!  I hope you have a short and smooth labor!  Good luck lady and can't wait to hear about baby OSC!
  • OMG, wow!  Talk about a crazy Halloween/anniversary surprise.  I hope things go well today, and I'll be thinking of you guys I can't wait for your update :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • WOW, this is an awesome surprise!  Good luck and I'll be thinking of you and LO!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Wow!  Like many of the PPs, this is NOT what I was expecting to see when I opened this post!  I hope your labor is as easy as possible and that you and LO are doing well!  I can't believe that December mamas are actually having babies already.  Good luck and I'll be excited to hear updates and see pictures!!!  Congrats mama!
    Married to DH since 6/30/2007
    Me: 32  DH: 32
    BFP #1: 4/1/2010 DS born: 12/3/10
    TTC #2 since 5/2014
    BFP # 2 : 6/16/14 EDD: 2/25/15  Missed Miscarriage discovered 7/10/14 D&C 7/17/14 Pathology results normal
    BFP #3
    : 10/21/14 EDD: 7/6/15  11/24/14:  Saw heartbeat! 
    Missed Miscarriage discovered 12/22/14 at 12w0d D&C 12/23/14 Pathology: Partial Molar Pregnancy/Triploidy
    ~~Currently benched following PMP~~ 
    **all AL welcome**

image image
    TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge:  Animals in the snow
    Scumbag Penguin

• yay, lots of luck for a fast and safe delivery!!!!!
  • wow!  thoughts and prayers...happy anni....good luck and keep us updated!
  • Can't wait to hear all about everything!  Keep us updated and I'm sending lots and lots of healthy baby and easy labor dust your way!

XOX 

• Congrats and best wishes!
  • WOW! Hope everything goes smoothly! Congrats early!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Tons of power thoughts coming at you!!!!  I hope everything goes well. . . . .

• Congrats!!
    Sunny (37) & Scott (41) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • OMG congrats on a Halloween baby and keep us posted.
  • HOLY SHIZ!!! I'm a terrible labor buddy!!

Here I was going to pumpkin patches and trick or treating and you went into labor! Fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly for you!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Well, at least it'll be easy for your H to remember your Anniversary and you LO's birthday! Good luck, I'm thinking of you both!!! :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Have a good labor day, and Happy Anniversary!

Ts&Ps your way!

• Holy Wow!!  Good Luck!  I can't wait to see pictures :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"