North Carolina Babies
Options

Charlotte-need a couple recommendations

Hey Girls, I'm new to the area and need a hair stylist and photographer.  Any suggestions would be appreciated, Thanks..Happy Halloween!

Re: Charlotte-need a couple recommendations

• Options

Not sure what area you are in, but here are my recs!

Hair: Shannon at All ABout You Salon on East Blvd in Dilworth. She is the 4th stylist I tried since moving here 2 years ago. I drive all the way from Huntersville to see her and she is well worth it.

Photos: Christine Watley at Christine Watley Photography. She just did our pics yesterday and I can't wait to see them. She is in Lake Norman area as well, but drives to Charlotte I am sure.

Hope that helps!

• Options
    For hair I go to Orange Olive Hair Gallery in Noda. I see Jay but all of the stylists are amazing.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hairstylist - Irma at Carmel Day Spa in South Charlotte.

Photography - JodyG photography.  AMAZING!  Here's a link to some of the pics from DS's newborn session in March.

https://picasaweb.google.com/113705900488643808087/ProPics#

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I STILL haven't found a hair stylist I love....lived here 2 years!

For infant/children I recommend Couture Portraits....they're simply amazing. 

• Options

Love my guy and he's not expensive. Located uptown - Joe Woodard, Salon on 5th; (704) 661-2127 - You can email him about appointments as well.

Photographer - what kind do you need? Family, newborn?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"