3rd Trimester

was doing SO GOOD for awhile there...

hormones were under control for quite some time...was doing great :) 

my husband left for a business trip thursday morning and i literally can't talk to him without welling up...or sobbing completely...it's ridiculous! he goes away for work every once in awhile but this time around i can't take it...normally i'm totally fine...and he's gone till thursday night.......going to be a long week -- thanks a lot baby!  

Re: was doing SO GOOD for awhile there...

• Count your blessings he's only gone for a week and you are still able to talk to him.  My Dh is in the military so when he's gone I get to talk to him MAYBE once a week. No nightly skyping or text messaging.  And this is for weeks at a time. 

I know it sucks to have your DH gone but at least you know he's safe and can talk to him often.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ugh that would not be fun at all! hope your husband gets to come home soon? 

• Loading the player...
  • He recently got back! YEAH! I'm so glad.  I love the fact that he's in the service but sometimes I wish he had a job that didn't require him to be gone so much!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I can cope with you, my husband works 2 hours away so that's a 4 hour commute everyday plus he works retail so his hours blow! He tends to stay over 3-4nights a week so I understand, it's difficult. Just try not to let it get the best of you.

Just think, you can now watch all those girlie movies/ shows that he huffs and puffs about you making him watch with you. Cram it all in before he comes home!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I feel the same way.  My DH is in the Navy and is gone for a month.  I cried the day he left because I didn't know who was going to put my socks on now.  Lol
  • I envy you girls for being so strong.
    My hubs left Friday morning and is coming back tonight , so only was gone 2 nights, and I bawled when he left.
    We are always together and so it's weird being apart.
    I wouldn't be able to handle him being gone weeks/months at a time! I'm sure it sucks for you guys to be apart as well, but I'm sure it makes you stronger too. Just know I couldn't do it.
  • imageRoseTor:

Count your blessings he's only gone for a week and you are still able to talk to him.  My Dh is in the military so when he's gone I get to talk to him MAYBE once a week. No nightly skyping or text messaging.  And this is for weeks at a time. 

I know it sucks to have your DH gone but at least you know he's safe and can talk to him often.

This. I've been apart from my DH about 70% of my pregnancy! 

Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagenadinethequeen01:
    imageRoseTor:

Count your blessings he's only gone for a week and you are still able to talk to him.  My Dh is in the military so when he's gone I get to talk to him MAYBE once a week. No nightly skyping or text messaging.  And this is for weeks at a time. 

I admire your courage. DH and I planned this baby around deployments because I just knew I could never do this without him here for support. I have been extra thankful for his presence every day because I know there are so many women - military families and otherwise - who don't have their husbands around.

And certainly not to belittle the feelings of those whose Husbands have civilian jobs, but definitely be thankful that you at least know your man is safe and is *usually* only a phone call away. So many women don't have that simple luxury.

This. I've been apart from my DH about 70% of my pregnancy! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"