Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Baby Einstein Musical Jumper

If you have this, does your LO love it?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby Einstein Musical Jumper

• Options

I wouldn't say that he LOVEs it, but he does like it.  It's something different than the other stuff he has and lets him stand upright rather than sit or lay down.  He figured out how to push the buttons to make the music play about 2 weeks ago and he also likes the frog and mirror.  His legs are too short to reach the ground right now, so we put a throw pillow under his feet for something to stand on.

• Options
    she didn't like it much at first but now she'll stay in it for 30 mins or so.  she's just figured out how to bounce in it and she does seem to like to toys that come with it.  i personally find them a little dull, but what do i know?  :o)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My mom has this one at her house for DD and she likes it a lot more than her FP rainforest one at our house. I think because the setting for height is a lot lower so she doesn't have to stand on books with the baby E jumper.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Eli 6 monthsElsie 2 years
  • Options
    DS loves the frog and the beads on it! He also loves the chewy thing. Did I mention I found it for $67 at Sam's? Great deal!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    I finally googled this and realized that I have the Baby Einstein Musical Motion Jumper.  I kept wondering why in peoples pictures it looked similar, but not quite the same as ours that we picked up at Target.  This is why their are two different variations.  We highly recommend the musical motion jumper, DS just figured out how to turn 360 and he's jumping a lot more this week then in weeks past.  Great place to put DS while I get the dishes done or dinner started.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"