Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Happy Halloween!!

What are your plans today? 

Not much for us.  Going to watch the football game, go get a pedicure and then hand out candy tonight.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 1.28.10; HB 6w5d 2.18.10; No HB 3.8.10; Natural m/c 3.9.10 at 9w3d
BFP#2 - 7.22.10 DD born 3.16.11
BFP#3 - 8.11.11 DS born 3.27.12

Re: Happy Halloween!!

• Options

we're skipping Halloween this year. I'm afraid that I'm going to lose it when I see babies dressed up.

We're going to my parents house for faux Thanksgiving soon and watching football. I've been craving thanksgiving and to make halloween a little easier my momma invited us down for lunch/dinner.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Just hanging out until it's time to put Scout in her lobster costume.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageambrandau2:

haha, I love it!

We're just relaxing today until the kids start coming by.

Ashley - when do we get to see bump pictures?? I check every Friday to see if you have posted, but I haven't ever seen any. Unless I missed them. Sad

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageTeacherVicky:

imageambrandau2:

haha, I love it!

We're just relaxing today until the kids start coming by.

Ashley - when do we get to see bump pictures?? I check every Friday to see if you have posted, but I haven't ever seen any. Unless I missed them. Sad

Haha!  I haven't posted a pic yet.  I feel like just this week I have a 'bump' and not just bloat.  I'll try and do this Friday, just for you Smile

How are you doing?

• Options
    imagearath1v2:

Haha!  I haven't posted a pic yet.  I feel like just this week I have a 'bump' and not just bloat.  I'll try and do this Friday, just for you Smile

How are you doing?

Yay - thank you! That would make my day!

I am doing well. This week was a little tough but I got through it. It's a good thing I am super busy at work. My chart is looking pretty good too, but I am not getting my hopes up.

When is your next u/s??

• Options
    imageTeacherVicky:
    imagearath1v2:

How are you doing?

Yay - thank you! That would make my day!

I am doing well. This week was a little tough but I got through it. It's a good thing I am super busy at work. My chart is looking pretty good too, but I am not getting my hopes up.

When is your next u/s??

Oooooo...your chart does look very pretty!!  I have a good feeling so I'll get my hopes up for you :)

Next u/s (the big one already!) is 11/16.  I can't believe it, never thought I would get to this point. 

• Options
    imagearath1v2:

Oooooo...your chart does look very pretty!!  I have a good feeling so I'll get my hopes up for you :)

Next u/s (the big one already!) is 11/16.  I can't believe it, never thought I would get to this point. 

That is 6 days after my bday!! It must definitely be surreal. I am so glad you are there!! Wish I could be there with you, but I am still glad you are moving along so well!

• Options

We're headed to my brother's house first to see my niece dressed up, then going to my inlaws house to see their golden retriever dressed in a tuxedo (rolls eyes) and pass out candy there.  We don't get many trick or treaters here, and it's DH's fave holiday, so we have to celebrate for his sake!

Enjoy your pedi!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We are relaxing with some football at the moment. I put a pot roast in the crock pot after church this morning...YUM. Hopefully we will get plenty of trick or treaters because I bought a huge bag of chocolate candy at Costco. I should have known better....I have a feeling most of it will get eaten by me....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"