Pregnant after a Loss

Previous loss day = Rough day

I know I don't post a lot but I just had to reach out to some people who would understand.  Today I am 9w1d pregnant, which is the day on my last pregnancy we went to my OB and learned the heart had stopped beating (the fetus measured 9w1d and we had seen a strong heartbeat the previous week).  

I am feeling so uneasy today.  I know every pregnancy is different, but I am so haunted.  We go for our first OB appointment Tuesday (we've been with an RE before this) and it cannot come quickly enough.  Thanks for listening.

DS 04.25.08 DS 03.14.12 missed m/c 9w1d :: 6.18.10 :: d&c | missed m/c 9w3d :: 11.2.10 :: d&c

Re: Previous loss day = Rough day

• It's a total b!tch to wait! 

I lost my son at 16w5d (April of this year) and I was a total freaking wreck up until my last appointment (last Tuesday) and then caught a stomach virus this weekend and have been freaking out about how the baby is doing now...too much grumbly in my tummy to feel the baby.

On one hand, it does get easier, on the other hand, it never does.  PRAYERS for a great appointment on Tuesday and a STICKY BABY!!!

Loving life with DH, DS (5), DD and Angel Baby DS watching down from Heaven! We are excited to be trying for our final LO! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ((HUGS))  I am sure your baby will be great!

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Aidan was born at 28w4d and while I've been a mess, once I got out of the 1st tri I felt a little better. Once I hit 14w2d (half way to when he was born) my anxiety level has risen. It helps that I feel nugget squirming around all the time, but when he's asleep I'm terrified.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • I understand completely!  I let out a huge sigh of relief when I passed where I was with my m/c, but I still don't feel out of the woods.  I think it's something that changes you and makes you always feel extra cautious/paranoid.  Someone on one of these boards wrote something that can be like a mantra though:

"Today I am pregnant and I love my baby."

Just take it day by day I guess.  Right now you are pregnant and everything is perfect. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #1 5/30/07 M/C 8/26/10 at around 6 weeks BFP #2 10/16/10
  • ((hugs))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"